PDA

View Full Version : Best mattress to get that isn't too expensive?

Kacey
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I want a tempur pedic but they are just too expensive, my max price would be $1,300. I want it insanely comfortable and easy to sleep on. & Also in Queen size . Please also list where I can get it from.

Thanks so much!

linchdaniel
10-12-2012, 01:37 AM
I want a tempur pedic but they are just too expensive, my max price would be $1,300. I want it insanely comfortable and easy to sleep on. & Also in Queen size . Please also list where I can get it from.

Thanks so much!

I have bought a couch and some fashionable furnishings from Ashley one years ago, and I truly like them both so much. They are looking very eye-catching and offering excellent looks to my home. So individually, Its my suggestions to purchase only Ashley's furnishings products.

jacky0109
10-31-2012, 03:15 AM
There are many good websites online where you can find really good quality tempur pedic mattress and that too in your budget. I have bought mine just two months ago from an online website and that is quite good and comfortable.

aleenajoe
11-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Yeah definitely they are searching actual clear and alms accomplished looks to my home. So individually, Its my suggestions to acquirement alone Ashley's accoutrement products.