PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Bathroom

Bath and Kitchen Town
06-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Designed to complement the most beautiful of interiors, Fashion is characterized by its silky smooth reflective surfaces. Refined and exciting in its design, this range embraces elements of the past as well as the present. Its objective is to provide luxury and comfort in volumes.

713 714 715 716 717

9265 Activity Road. Suite 105, San Diego, CA 92126
Tel. 858 549 9700 ; Fax. 858 549 9703
kitchentown@sbcglobal.net (kitchentown@sbcglobal.net)

april_luv
09-15-2011, 04:26 AM
While organizing bathroom cabinets, prioritise the bathroom items according to the usage. Arrange all your day to day items like soaps, shaving gel, shampoos, your toothbrushes, paste in the lowest shelf and your conditioners, scrubs, oil, body lotion in the second and so on.

kelliem
11-25-2011, 05:03 AM
Creating a fashionable bathroom doesn't always have to entail high costs. Any bathroom can be made over on a budget by making a few small changes such as buying new towels, painting the walls or adding some bathroom accessories such as candles or a new mirror to brighten up your bathroom.
Check out the following link http://www.hgtv.com/bathrooms/chic-cheap-bathroom-makeover/index.html for some more tips from the guys at HGTV.

Arrowhead321
12-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Love the sink with the curvy cabinet drawers. The oak finish is just dark enough not to take away from the rest of the design.

Dublin21
12-20-2011, 11:42 AM
The sink/countertop combination is pretty nifty because it's not separate from the countertop, but rather all-in-one.

gorgies
03-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Appropriate Bathroom Light Fixtures style is a must for today's current busy way of life. Shower lighting by Lighting by Lux should be shiny and highly efficient, but not obvious. Shower Vanities and Walls Associate offer process lighting while Cleanse, Semi-Flush and even Small Home light fixtures can offer a lot of surrounding lighting. Keep in mind that bath lighting needs to be shiny enough to see by but no so shiny that it causes you to scrunch up your eyes.
http://bit.ly/GAubYd

BirdIsTheWord
05-15-2012, 10:31 AM
You know I always considered myself someone who was interested in modern design but I'm not crazy about any of the five pictures of the "modern" bathrooms. I guess I need to take some time to figure out my style. :) On a side note, I actually really like the lighting for the bathroom right above my post though I'm not sure that it matches the rest of that decor.

linchdaniel
05-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Washroom significance is never declined by anyone and the remodeling of fit to look at new public principles and to be more stylishly showed in community you need to modernize your washroom and get it fresh quickly according to the brand new styles.

rosalind
05-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Washroom significance is never declined by anyone and the remodeling of fit to look at new public principles and to be more stylishly showed in community you need to modernize your washroom and get it fresh quickly according to the brand new styles.

Well, I am agree that the value of the bathroom is never declined by anyone. Its remodelling, which usually follows the most recent pattern in design, will add to the beauty of your design of living. You need to modernize your restroom package as often as possible so that you can keep up with the new products.

linchdaniel
05-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Well, I am agree that the value of the bathroom is never declined by anyone. Its remodelling, which usually follows the most recent pattern in design, will add to the beauty of your design of living. You need to modernize your restroom package as often as possible so that you can keep up with the new products.

I am so much glad that you are constantly appreciating my comments. When beautifying a conventional washroom both smooth shades and powerful colors can work well. Strong shades of brown colors can provide an awesome comfort to the area, but make sure the washroom is well lit, maybe with a luxurious hanging.

rosalind
05-24-2012, 07:12 AM
I am so much glad that you are constantly appreciating my comments. When beautifying a conventional washroom both smooth shades and powerful colors can work well. Strong shades of brown colors can provide an awesome comfort to the area, but make sure the washroom is well lit, maybe with a luxurious hanging.
Welcome linchdaniel. Bathroom suite offers of a huge range of colours and styles are available for this objective. Some of them are huge offers and some come with less alternatives. You can carry changes to your bathroom according to your specifications and costs.

laureensii
05-28-2012, 11:51 PM
I like the bathroom. It is nice. I so like the sink too.

JohnCarrick
06-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Stylish bathrooms are always looking good and beautiful in the decorated home...
I am also have keen interest to renovate my bathroom in the very good design and style..

laureensii
06-05-2012, 11:00 PM
that would be a nice decision of yours :)

JohnCarrick
06-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Stylish bathrooms are always looking good and beautiful in the decorated home...
I am also have keen interest to renovate my bathroom in the very good design and style..

rosalind
06-14-2012, 07:35 AM

Stylish bathroom is always liked by everyone as they look attractive and beautiful which gives a different look to entire home. From this thread I also got some ideas for remodeling my bathroom. Always have contemporary look to the bathroom.

kathiiford
06-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Just like the rest of the sections or rooms of the house, a bathroom is also an important part of the house and yes it is the area of the house which cannot be neglected at any cost. In addition to that to get rid of the suffocating and confined space of the bathroom, people nowadays design a good looking and broader size bathrooms having maximum facilities and utilities.

daisyrogers
06-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Hi All,
Thanks for the information. The thread starter has shared nice pictures of bathroom decor. Please mention your name and suggest me where I can get this.

albansparrow
07-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Stylish bathroom is always liked by everyone as they look attractive and beautiful which gives a different look to entire home. From this thread I also got some ideas for remodeling my bathroom. Always have contemporary look to the bathroom.

Yes, It is a necessary and important thing to make our bathroom pretty beautiful and stylish. However, it is really important to make it very comfortable and cool using some creative ideas.

brodybruto
08-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Bathroom is the place which used by every person of home so it is important to bathroom is well decorated and well designed. Fashionable bathroom designing has become one of the most demanded businesses. I think we should understand the value of well designed bathroom and try to make it best.

daisyrogers
08-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Your bathroom suite will depend on the amount of room and money you have, but you can implement many luxurious elements even in a small bath. This is your personal space, and you want it to reflect your tastes and needs. Colour, decor and Bathroom accessories sets (http://www.homescapesonline.com/Bathroom/b/695714031) are all a matter of what you like and what fits your space and budget.

linchdaniel
08-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Welcome linchdaniel. Bathroom suite offers of a huge range of colours and styles are available for this objective. Some of them are huge offers and some come with less alternatives. You can carry changes to your bathroom according to your specifications and costs.

Thanks rosalind, washroom furnishings will also indicate the way of life of the property owners. Modern bath enclosures are one type of washroom furnishings that seem costly at first, but in the lengthy run will spend less because no flooring is required.

daisyrogers
06-03-2013, 06:30 AM
The bathroom is one of the most used rooms in a home. It is mostly overlooked when redecorating. To initiate the makeover of your bathroom it is necessary to decrease clutter. Figure out a plan to get organized. Next, you will head to your favorite discount store for storage devices.
The above pictures of designer bathroom are fantastic and modular. Thanks for sharing your tips and guidelines with us!!!

scindapsus
06-26-2013, 05:13 AM
fashion bathroom furniture is attractive, and it can store a lot of things!

moveonlyj
07-15-2013, 06:42 AM
WOW, SO beautiful

Salvador8989
08-07-2013, 04:22 AM
Well dude i agree with you and i am very excited to see that you have lot of knowledge about it i also have decorated my home bathroom with the help of interior decorator many things have fitted in my bathroom such two sitters and aluminium sink has fitted in the bathroom and pipes have layer under ground and have attached with the sink and aluminium taps have fixed in the sink especially for water purposes.:) please share me an idea about it if any body wants to share dude?????

scindapsus
08-07-2013, 04:59 AM
the bathroom is clean-lined, looks fashionable! it's very great!

Salvador8989
09-13-2013, 08:20 AM
In according to me sink is made of aluminium am i right dude????????????????:)

Salvador8989
09-14-2013, 08:33 AM
In according to me sink is made of aluminium am i right dude????????????????:)

Brisbane Plumbing (http://www.leakspotters.com/)

William333
10-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Now a days beautiful washrooms have become an important part in home construction. We normally focus on living room. But I think kitchens and washroom play important role to enhance the beauty of house.

William333
10-14-2013, 02:59 AM
Now a days beautiful washrooms have become an important part in home construction. We normally focus on living room. But I think kitchens and washroom play important role to enhance the beauty of house.
Beautifull garden also play part in that.

William333
10-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Are you looking for an interior designer (http://pza.com.au/our-services/)

scindapsus
04-13-2014, 10:56 PM
i like comtemporary style, it's clean in design and linen. Very nice bathroom! black and white is always the prefect match.