View RSS Feed

Vermont Woods Studios

1. Work Hard & Play Hard with our Home Office & Living Room Furniture Sale

Name:  sale-20.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  77.8 KB

Now that the weather is warming up, when I’m not outside exploring the woods I find myself spending more and more time in my living room comfily curled up next to the AC. But then reality hits, I have work to do! I think this is an essential part of the American lifestyle, you work hard to play hard! Which is why our Home Office and Living Room Furniture Sale is so great! You can furnish your living room for your relaxation time, and your home office for getting ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  2. Sink Into a Quilted Rocking Chair

Name:  quilted-rocker-1.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  31.4 KB

Visitors to our new showroom often remark how wonderful it must be to come here every day for work. The beautiful views and hiking trails paired with the cozy interior and friendly faces of the VWS staff are true tonics for the hard work we put in from nine to five.

And let’s not forget how nice it is to gather around after work, open a bottle of wine and sink into a Custom Quilted Vermont Rocking Chair.

Ahh… the quilted rocker.
    Categories
    Furniture
  3. 5 Wood Framed Mirrors to Complete Your Space

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wood-wall-mirror_blog.jpg 
Views:	11236 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	9944So you’re interested in finishing up the bedroom of your dreams… Perhaps you have your brand new bed, new dressers, chests, and armoire but something seems to be missing.

The beauty of your new wood furniture isn’t translating to the walls, making the space seem a little unfinished. This is where our beautiful, Vermont crafted wood framed mirrors come in.

We have a great selection of hardwood mirrors, built with the same quality and integrity ...
    Categories
    Mirrors
  4. Classic Shaker Furniture: Adding Warmth to Your Living Room

Name:  classic-shaker-round-lifest.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.7 KB

If you are a lover of beautiful, elegantly styled Shaker furniture–you will love our Classic Shaker collection. Defined by it’s gentle curved legs, smooth edges and solid wood construction, any living room would benefit from the timeless appeal of this collection.

A Bit of History about the Shakers

Designed and built over 200 years ago by the American Shaker religious group, this simple but elegant furniture style has a truly timeless ...
    Categories
    Living Room
  5. Hardwood Dining Room Furniture Sale: Pre-Spring Savings

Name:  dining.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  48.9 KB

Did you know that the average person spends almost six and a half years of their lifetime eating food? If we’re spending that much time eating, we might as well be eating on beautiful dining room furniture!

Save up to 20% on all of the Vermont made hardwood dining room furniture you have been wishing for. Order today and receive 10% off one piece, 15% on two pieces or 20% savings when you buy 3 or more pieces! (Plus Free Delivery!)

Our ...
    Categories
    Dining Room
  6. New Arrival: Copeland Axis Dining Furniture

Name:  AxisDiningSoaped.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  23.8 KB

Defined by it’s sleek lines and distinctive sculptural shapes, the Axis Dining Collection is a study in geometric harmony and principle. This distinguished collection is finely crafted in Vermont in solid Ash hardwood and made to order in 3 finishes. It’s minimalist design makes it the ideal dining furniture for the everyday modernist.

Soaped Ash, Weathered Ash, or Seared Ash Stain?

Name:  finishes.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  17.6 KB

Appealing to a variety ...
    Categories
    Dining Room
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast