View RSS Feed

Office, Office Furniture

1. Copeland Omni Laptop Desk: Going, Going....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83452272669e.jpg 
Views:	623 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	2460

Copeland Furniture is doing their annual housekeeping. The other day I broke the news that their Sarah and Berkeley armoires are being discontinued as of June 1, 2012. Today I have another victim to add to the list, the Omni Laptop Desk and Mini Workstation.

I thought it was a cool idea, especially for urban apartment dwellers looking to maximize the use of small spaces. A desk, printer table, file cabinet and storage piece all ...
  2. Living Room and Home Office Furniture on Sale- Save 15%

Isn't this a beautiful home office?

It sort of makes me think I would get a much higher level of work done in it... what do you think?

This desk, bookcase and file credenza are part of our new Modern Shaker Furniture Collection and Manjula has them on sale until May 17th, 2011.

Everything is handmade in Vermont by Vermont craftspeople, using natural ...
  3. Modern American Furniture on Sale

We have three new American made furniture collections at Vermont Woods Studios and we're celebrating finally getting these up and running on our website with a big 15% off sale. These collections:
    Modern American Furniture
    Modern Shaker Furniture and
    Contemporary Craftsman Furniture
    are all handmade in Burlington, Vermont at a small workshop that's been focusing on simplicity ...