• Decor Tips RSS Feed

1. Categories:
    2. Home Decor
    See More

Red is welcomed by many people. It can create happy atmosphere when you need and bring warm feeling in the cold days. It is the color that is easy to attract people’s attention. Red is widely used in home decorating. It is not ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Lighting
    See More

Trying to maneuver through the rules of the design world can sometimes feel like walking across a mine field. We want to categorize every product as traditional, contemporary, rustic, lodge, industrial, modern or French country. We are so concerned about those labels that we often second-guess our design decisions.

In reality, you can make almost anything work with a particular ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Home Decor
    See More

Rich, regal and oh-so-luxurious, gold is back with a vengeance in the world of home decor. I am thrilled, because my love light never dimmed for this precious metal and its ability to warm up a room and imbue it with style. Depending upon your passion for gold, you can go high luxe by washing your room in it. Or you can add just a glint here and there to thread in a tiny touch of luster. Here are the top ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Home Decor
    See More

I love to eat, and I love to laugh and talk with friends. So having people over to my home for meals is at the top of my fun chart.

Whether you're pulling together a last-minute luncheon with a few friends, a family birthday party or a holiday gathering for work, a great meal starts with a great table.

Your dining table and chairs not only have to look sensational, they have to work for your ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Home Decor
    See More

Metal is the one material that can be fashioned into any form and fit beautifully into any decor. It can partner with wood, glass, fabric, leather, stone and tiles to create almost any furniture accessory. It is timeless. It can be finished in an unlimited variety of colors and textures. It requires little to no maintenance. It can stand up to a rough-and-tumble household and still look great. It's easy to store and ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Interior Design
    See More

Decorating is full of decisions, and the most important one isn't quite as simple as what to buy, but where to put all the stuff you buy. Tough call; we know.

Read on for the five most common mistakes she's encountered when it comes to arranging furniture at home.

Mistake #1: Buying Furniture First

Before you make a purchase, plan out the room ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Interior Design
    See More

If you are going to college this fall - or know someone who is - and need ideas on how to decorate your dorm room, read on. Those dorms are pretty small, so planning ahead and being creative are both important. Here are some ideas.

- First arrange and rearrange the furnishings in the room. Sometimes a bed on a different wall will make all the difference in making ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Kitchen,
    3. Lighting
    See More

Lighting your kitchen properly has many rewards. Reason No. 1 being so you don't cut your finger when chopping things, but also for the overall look and feel of your kitchen, proper lighting is important. Even interior designers are seeking the help of lighting designers to help them provide functional and beautiful lighting ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Kitchen
    See More

More homeowners are ditching wall-mounted boxes in the kitchen for a more open, spacious look, especially when the room is small.

Upper cabinets are valuable because they give us storage for glasses, dishes and canned goods. But visually the result is often a sea of wood or an ocean of white, especially now that cabinets are running all the way to the ceiling.

Eliminating ...
    1. Categories:
    2. Home Decor
    See More

Morocco - simply saying the name inspires images of an exotic and exciting location.

Designers are using Moroccan furniture and accessories to create a look that is luxurious and to bring a touch of the exotic into our lives. The effect of Moroccan designs can be powerful and soothing. The country of Morocco absorbs elements of surrounding ...

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

• Recent Blog Posts

Agnes

What Are The Benefits Of Bunk Bed For Children?

Everything including the bedding systems has gone a sea change with the passage of time. Limited space and other reasons have resulted in introduction of Bunk Beds for the children that just love to...

Agnes Yesterday 08:11 AM
    Avita

What Colors Match Well with Red in Home Decorating

Red is welcomed by many people. It can create happy atmosphere when you need and bring warm feeling in the cold days. It is the color that is easy to attract people’s attention. Red is widely used in...

Avita Yesterday 07:56 AM
    Avita

Let Your Property Make the Right Impression by Choosing a Perfect Fencing and Gate

When we purchased our home in Brisbane, the garden and the exterior architecture of the building won us over. Once we moved in, we realized the property did not have a fence or gate. Also, when we...

Avita 08-21-2014 08:27 AM
  • Latest Videos

YouTu.be
    4:58
    Kichler Family Video