+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

I heard a lot about Ashley furniture and also some research on it. It looks really very beautiful and especially the deigns are very attractive and polishing. You can search on online also.

leather sofa turning red

My leather sofa is turning a red color no heat or not any thing has spill on it, i am very pissed i want somsone to tell me what to do I have put messages on your board before, haven't anyone from Ashley fur. answer back. I know i have had it for 4yr. but it cost alot, an i would like to know what to do?. Ashley fur'. is in McDoughn, Ga.

Ashley's furnishings store is a popular as well as a most frequented store in all over the world because of its quality furnishings. If you want to purchase some best furnishing's items that have stylish and furnishings with contemporary features, then Ashley's furnishings store is a great option for you.
    used house furniture London with affordable price

Ashley furnature is the worst!!

They SUCK!!!!!! Bottom line the beds aren't sturdy and the wood they use for the rails a not thick enough and withstand a lot of years I've had the bed and the dresser for three years and have numerous problems the dresser for instance the sliders keep breaking and screws keep coming out of both the dresser and the bed it's ridiculous !!!!!! I really think people should stop buying from Ashley or just shut them down for good! I'm really tired of fixing the same things over and over Ashley furniture store has horrible everything I'm so sick of it!

My husband and I purchased a reclining sofa couch and when asked about if the material was real leather we were told it was. Then little over a year after having it, it started to peel. I would not recommend their furniture to no one. To think I was going to get a bed from them but after seeing the craftsmanship on how it was made my husband told the salesman no thanks. The more I searched the web about Ashley;s Furniture Company the more it turned me off of their products. This is one place they should have on their front door Cheap no good furniture Buyer beware

Friend of mine has Bedroom Set form Ashley and he is very happy. No complaints so far.

Ashley furniture is like any other national or regional furniture store, imported stuff, not the best, not the worst.

Know what you are buying, know the quality of the material and try to find out if it is real wood, dried before making or green/wet.

If it is particle board it is cheap, just glued sawdust like any other cheap stuff you can buy at Wal-Mart, KMart etc.

If you want top quality you go to a top quality furniture store, Ethan Allan as an example.

Caveat emptor = buyer beware.

Look at it this way, furniture salespeople at stores like that can be compared to car salesman, a dime a dozen.

They work on commission or and bonus so will say almost anything to make you believe you're buying the best.

They want your money.

Horrible Customer Service!!!!

Let me just begin by stating that I have never complained about any company in the past. But this is just a poor demonstration of organization and their inability to correct/rectify my issue. I purchased a bed frame (Pinella Queen Sleigh Bed) on 8/21/12 and scheduled the delivery for 8/31/12. I took the day off in order to be available for the delivery. The delivery men called me about 10am and advised me of their ETA, they arrived on time about 30mins later. While they were unloading the bed frame I realized that it was a completely different bed frame which I did not order. I advised the gentleman about the error, they sincerely and empathetically apologized and advised me to call into the store to let them know about the error made by the sales person. THIS IS WHEN IT STARTED!! I was on the phone for 45mins, I was left on hold the majority of the time and transferred multiple times, at one point I was on hold for so long that the queue music and message ended and it routed to an empty extension that rang for about 5mins forcing me to hang up and call again. I called back, and was transferred and put on hold several more times. Frustrated, I advised the young lady of the situation, she showed concern, she addressed my issues, figured out that the sales person entered the wrong item number initiating the error. I advised her that I had taken the day off to take care of this and was it possible to arrange delivery for the same day. She stated that the soonest availability was for Tuesday 9/4/12, would schedule that delivery date but would see if she could expedite it any sooner, told me she would call me back, that return call never happened. No follow up call no nothing. Thinking that the delivery was set for today, once again I took the day off. I waited till 1230pm, no call, no show. I called once again, someone answered quickly. Spoke to Nick, he could not find any delivery scheduled for me today, he could not get my address correct so I repeated my address multiple times along with my name?. He eventually found the order, apologized for the error but advised me that I would need to speak to the local store where the purchase was made,. Very calmly, I expressed my frustration and dissatisfaction:. He empathized with but assured someone would call me shortly|. That phone call happened at 1231pm, its 309pm and no one has called/. There is absolutely no sense of urgency or attempt to fix this issue and its very unfortunate that, I have to sit here and wait for someone to show any type of concern?. I’m not one to complain but this is truly the worst customer service experience I have ever had!. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE OR RECOMMEND ASHLEY FURNITURE TO ANYONE IN THE FUTURE'. THIS IS SIMPLY HORRIBLE

I bought a bedroom set from Ashley and noted when it was delivered it was all made of pressed wood and had "MADE IN VIET NAM" stamped on every piece. I have returned it and received my money back. I asked if they have any furniture made in the USA and was told NO and most of their stuff is made Viet Nam. I AM A VIET NAM VET and refuse to buy product made in a communist country.

If you want to buy particle-board crap, WalMart is cheaper than Ashley. I recommend that you spend the money on some quality furniture from American Home or one of the other stores along furniture row. World Market has some very nice solid wood furniture too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast