+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

Review about Mattress from Wilmington, Illinois

Salesmen quoted a price on a mattress set also informed us he would throw in bed frame, free delivery, mattress cover & a set of gel pillows.We informed salesman we were comparison shopping & possibly we would be back.

Well we came back & this time he denied what he "threw in". He called us liars told us to leave the store. Another salesman chimed in & stated that he was aware of the offer minus the pillows because the initial salesman informed him. The Sales manager did nothing just stood their allowing HIS salesman to yell at us in front of other customers.

The initial salesman put on his jacket & hollered "I'm out of here", & walked out. We contacted Ashley Furniture customer service requesting to speak to the regional manager but never received a call except for a call from the sales manager. We asked him how he got our number & he said the store received an email from customer service & he was told to call us.

I can't believe the store manager didn't call or the District manager didn't call considering what just happened in their store so they passed the buck & told someone else to call.

Very disappointed with this store.

Unbearably poor customer service.

After purchasing several rooms of furniture, we finally got delivery.A drawer in an end table was broken.

We were assured another drawer would be shipped within a few weeks, unassembled, and we were to call when it arrived to a have someone come and put it together. Almost 3 months later we are still waiting. Ashley's "customer service department" should be an embarrassment to them. I have made in excess of 6 calls trying to follow up (never on hold less than twenty minutes), two emails (only which one was responded to) I requested a supervisor contact me to discuss the situation (never happened) and finally I called corporate and they wouldnt talk to me.

They referred me back to the same "customer service". It's amazing that this company stays in business. I have never seen anything like it.

My new furniture has a drawer that is being held together with duct tape.I would NEVER recommend this company under any circumstances, they should be ashamed of themselves and how they treat customers!!!!!

Worst retail experience of my life

It took 5 months to get our furniture.They shipped us the incorrect pillows THREE times.

It is now 6 months later and I am still waiting for a $271.00 refund. I would never shop this place ever again. I have even gone so far as to hand out flyers to people I know sharing my experience so they know never to patronize this store. We actually spoke with a lady who said she waited 9 months for her furniture to arrive.

Worst retail establish in the United States.The public needs to know to never shop this establishment.

Review about Leather Sectional from Bessemer City, North Carolina

I purchase a Ashley sectional model #4640316 I were told this was a Leather sectional !!Purchase@ Hilton furniture in Houston Tx.

Purchase in 2010, In 2012 after 2 year the sofa start peeling. I have try to get the STORE to make it right !! They tell me Ashley furniture WON'T REPLACE or Service the sectional. It just now 5 yr old , it Look so baD I now must replace it !!

This is poor customers Service. I pay $2000. Cash for this sectional. I need some justice on this problem that Ashley furniture have Cause for me !!

POOR Quality !!

The MFG warranty should be more than 1 yeaR on a fake *** Leather sectional ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashley-furniture-NY.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	10022Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore.This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever.

We have told friends and family not to Shop at Ashley Furniture. Went in received financing and got to shopping. From the beginning I knew it didn't feel right. Customer service guy kept showing us the expensive items even though I explained to him we are new home owners and have a budget.

My plan was to go in and buy 2 living room sets, dining room, and bedroom set. Well we walked out with 1 living room set, small dining room set, and a bedroom set. A warranty that was discussed, but never asked if we wanted it after I walked out with overwhelming bill. I saw a bed protector and a warranty on my bill.

Wow really. We would of probably gotten the warranty but the fact to add it on our bill without saying "hey so would you be interesting in the warranty". As far as I remember I do not recall being as about Bed protector $130. Really Walmart would of been a lot less expensive.

Oh and we got talked into a rug and some very bleeping expensive lamps. There is more to this part but don't have time to discuss. Onto delivery which only bright side were the driver and helper. Very nice people, quick and thorough.

First piece of furniture taken off truck which was wrapped up nice was damaged. Sent that back. One of the end tables had a small chip which I was not bothered by just tiny. The footboard on our bedroom set had to be repaired on spot for a edge wear I guess I can call it.

Now after it was all done. We were missing another dresser and it was not on our bill. We recall when we were shown the set which was actually the only thing we liked that scammer sales rep showed us what included in display. I called they did investigation and found out that it was not included and also one of the night tables was an extra charge.

That again was shown as part of display. Now my wife spoke to he manager and she ended up buying the matching dresser and manager did what he could for us as far as Not paying for extra warranty which again we shouldn't have paid for extra dresser since we were told it was part of the display that all this was included. Manager did what he could but we are not happy at all about situation.

If I do receive a call from Ashley I do not want to speak to store because they are not going to take blame for anything. Beware do not buy from any Ashley's store especially Poughkeepsie, NY.

Anyone who wants to buy furniture do yourself a favor and go directly next door to bobs furniture or raymour across the street. I am currently shopping for a sectional for my finished basement and Ashley's will not be receiving this business or any of my business in future.

100% leather where your body touch

Name:  Orange-Park,-Florida.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  55.0 KB

Couch 2 years old leather.One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off.

Leather should not do that. I had leather furniture that last me over 10 years. Got warranty Platinum 5 years warranty. They will not do anything about this.

Ashley send me the part to fix but I have to pay for it to be fix. What is my warranty for it. Ashley should pay for this or replace my couch. We should Boycott Ashley.

I will stand in from of their store and warn clients about their furniture and Warranty.Will show people my pictures don't buy at Ashley

Review about Sofa

Purchased a sofa and love seat about 5 years ago and was offer an extended warranty(service plan) on the merchandise.Was alittle hesitant at first.

Bad experience at another furniture with a similar warranty. When I ,asked to be given a little information on what the plan covers , the sales associated proceeded to explained...wasn't really convinced until he ended the with if we dont use the warranty within 5years the sum of the the warranty will be refunded...."SOUNDED GREAT"....Until I call to find out how do I go about receiving my refund.

HA!!!!!, turns out the refund was in a form of a certificate and you had to spend four times as much ($99 -warranty)....in reality, im not sure who plans that way, to wait 5years for $99, just to go back to the store to spend $400.00. They refuse to refund the money and insist on the certificate.
    The thing is, even though is been five years I, still remember the conversation...I have worked customer service for 8years, and I have heard it all, but one thing ive done, is to make sure that those customer who are in truth are taking care off.

Being mis-informed is one thing being mis- lead, that's something else.....next time you get offered any type of warranty make sure they fully explain it and put it in writting...PA....

Never been treated so poorly. Absolutely pathetic

I purchased a couch and recliner almost 2 months ago and left excited about new furniture.We were given a delivery date only to have Ashley Furniture call the day of to tell me that the furniture was on back order.

The new delivery date would be another 3 weeks. My thoughts, no sweat, things happen. On the new delivery date they didn't even bother to call. My wife stayed home all day and once the time was close, she called to find out the furniture was still on back order.

After being given the run around, she was able to speak with the highest ranking customer service rep (I use this term loosley) and he offered us $130 in store credit and told us that the new delivery date "should be" July 11th, but fell short of guaranteeing. Customer service was rude and condescending and not once took any ownership of doing anything wrong. An "I'm sorry" goes a long way and I have yet to receive that. Additionally, they initially tried telling me they could not refund money back to my card that I put down as a deposit and would just apply anything to my existing credit.

Only one that benefits it them.

So now instead of being able to cancel my order over the phone, I have to actually go to the store to cancel the order.They were unwilling to fix the problem and unwilling to apply and adequate credit to my purchase.

Poor quality leather sofa

Name:  ashley-furniture-leather.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  54.5 KB

I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now.I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called the customer service and they said this thing doesn't include in the warranty.

I went to the store from where I brought the sofa. The customer service representative was so rude and so much attitude. I spoke with supervisor and she said they will send the employee with material but the will charge $85 per hour to fix the sofa and it will take 5 to 6 hours to fix it. But why should I have to pay for that I have warrranty for sofa why should I pay.

And if I pay for that the cost will be more then the purchase price of the sofa which doesn't make any sense. Worse customer service ever.

Very poor quality of the furniture. Never ever wants to go back to store and advice everyone to not to buy the furniture from that store.

Still no furniture.....

I purchased a dining room set in early April.They committed to a delivery date of end of May.

While this seemed a long wait, it actually lined up with or schedule so we agreed. end of May... no dining room set. Called them up and they tell me it is delayed until mid June.

Mid June... no dining room set. Called them up and now its delayed until end of June. End of June...

no dining room set. Call them up and now its delayed until end of July... see a pattern?

and notice that they never call to provide any update, I have to call them for info...and they won't let me cancel without applying and unusually large administration fee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast