+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Furniture Forum

Review in Furniture and Decor category from New Hyde Park, New York

I ordered to couches at $849.99 each not cheap,they look good in store.Since I have them they keep getting fade marks on them they replace one couch already.

After they had the wrong piece to fix it 3x.I keep asking for them to take them back and give me a credit so i pick something else out but they want to keep fixing the same problem.

I purchase the warranty so after one year the warranty kicks in and the fade marks and not covered how convenient.

A very unhappy customer...at this point I would never recommend Ashley Furniture to anybody.

Review about Living Room Set from Tampa, Florida

Recently purchased a 14 piece living room set after seeing advertisements all over the place.Well, as I was picking out my items the sales man stopped me item #11 stating that the package recently changed from 14 to 11.

However, the advertisement was directly in front of us so I pointed at it reassuring him that it is marketed for 14. Therefore he gat a manager involved and allowed me to pick out my remaining 3 items. That issue was resolved.

I opted out of having the furniture delivered to me because my husband was off on the date it was available so I had him and a friend pick the furniture up.

Well the warehouse had only provided the sofa and love seat; my husband called me to confirm that everything should be picked up together! I told him "Yes". He then went to say that they don't have anything else for me. I cleared my throat, to state the items one by one as to what they should have for me.

And hour later a lady from the warehouse called me apologizing saying that somehow my order was split in three and some of the items are at the actual store. My husband was upset because he had to drive to the store to get the other items. By the time he got there to collect the items, he learned that the wrong lamps were included with our order. He sorted it out with a sales person and was told that he would have to retrieve the correct lamps from the warehouse.

By that time he was livid due all the mistakes, disorderly services, snappy attitudes, and having to drive back and forth.

Although, he went to the warehouse retrieved the lamps and made it home after a full 6 hours of dealing with a day of errors from a disorganized company.

If you're looking for great customer service, accuracy, and a smooth deliver/pick-up process then I wouldn't recommend buying from this store!

I recently financed a sectional from them in ftsmith arkansas.the lady is rude,and nosey!

We went to Illinois for my husbands work put it in storage and called and told them and they said they would work with us.

I came back for my storage key and they said they knew i was back and would not work with me!

I dont see the problem if i am paying the payment and letting them know!!Very unprofessional!

Stay away!

This company is terrible. I bought a $2,000 sectional (yes, $2k, not the $500 cheap one). It arrive damaged, and it took 3 service calls for them to fix it as well as 15+ phone calls of them moving the appointment, confirming, etc. Yes, they eventually fixed it, but that was 12 hours of leave from work that I had to miss.

Their customer service number people are rude. If you have to call them for service, i highly recommend also signing up for meditation, a therapist, or getting on Xanax.

Their sales staff are nice people, I'll give them that. On the other hand, I know a used car salesman that would love to be your friend...

My advice, buy from somewhere else. If you buy from them, don't forget that small claims court is a very easy process...

I was told my purchase would be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks then 3 weeks go by and they still haven't contacted me.So many called and they told me oh it's 3 to 4 weeks.

Well It's well over 4 weeks and they called and left a voice mail saying they would be here on Tuesday which is today and it's freaking 7:01 pm !! I wasted a whole day waiting for these ***.

And they are still not here!!Pissed off

My husband and I purchased a dining room table and a Sealy king mattress set at this store in anticipation of a new home purchase.We put down a $750 deposit and then I paid the remaining $2843.68 just on April 6th.

Later that VERY SAME DAY, the other party quite unexpectedly defaulted on our home sale, leaving us with no home to move into. My husband called and spoke with the general manager Tom, but Tom had zero compassion for our situation and refused to refund our money. He explained that he had administrative costs, and was also required to keep the 20% because "Ashley makes all its own furniture".

That seems like a pretty flimsy excuse considering the majority of our purchase was the Sealy Optimum Radiance King Set. Considering we have already been devastated by the loss of our new home, his response seemed tantamount to kicking us when we were already down.

I don't even remember that policy being explained to us at the time of purchase and I doubt I would have gone through with it had I known. Is this REALLY the sort of customer service they wish to be known for? How do they ever get repeat business?

We paid Ashley Furniture a total of $3593.68 and are only being refunded $2874.94.We were forced to cancel this order through NO FAULT OF OUR OWN and it is not being right for Ashley Furniture to penalize us for that.

I ordered a bed from Ashley and not only did they bring the wrong bed twice.It was on back order and no one had the decency to call or send an email.

I will never shop there again. The manager had the audacity to call and try to get smart with her comments on the phone.

The worst service I have ever had.Never again.

Broken legs on furniture

THREE times, the SAME issue, the CHEAP wood cracked on the legs of a console table....they replaced the legs and each set CRACKED!! today i went to the store in mentor Ohio...the staff and manager are GREAT, they understood the problem and offered to replace the entire table...which i did...when they called corp.office, they said i had to pay 69.00 delivery charge for the new table...even after knowing that the legs cracked... the manager's hands are tied, he can't do a thing about it...he said he would have his people put the table together and i could pick it up...the manager was great, but his hands are tied...i will NEVER,EVER purchase anything from that company again and will tell anyone i know looking for furniture to avoid this company...now i have to figure out how to get the *** thing home and NOT pay them 69.00 to deliver....DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORES!They are an incompetent company whose systems (finance, delivery, service) don't talk to one another and no one knows what's going on.

They use cut-rate 3rd party contractors for delivery and service, why are less than reputable. They don't know how the furniture works and fake the paperwork when they forget a step. I've been fighting with this company since January to get a furniture exchange and then repair when their delivery guys broke the furniture. I've spent over 10 hours on the phone trying to get things fixed.

They never follow through on calling back, they refuse to refund my money and take their furniture back despite numerous agreements that they have totally dropped the ball. I've wasted my time sitting at home for the last two Saturdays waiting for delivery, which was confirmed by text, phone, and email, only to be told something mysteriously cancelled the order. I had to reschedule several things at work for service guys who don't show up. And their Customer Care department is a joke.

They have no desire to keep you as a customer, but will do the bare minimum related to your order.

Be careful if you choose to work with them. If I were retired, I might actually picket in front of their store to keep people from going in.

I've never seen such mismanagement and poor customer service.....Ever.

Five years ago I purchased a dura blend power recliner along with a five year protection plan.The recliner material is peeling off in pieces as well as cracking.

I called the customer service and complained about what happened and even sent pictures of the problem. No response from Ashley. The recliner model is discontinued(what a surprise!!!!). This material is a piece of junk and should never have been marketed by Ashley.

Where was their quality control experts? I will never buy anything from Ashley in the future.

They sell inferior products and don't stand behind the products when there is a problem. Apparently customer satisfaction and retention is not important to them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast