+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Krispin’s design services

Krispin’s design services

From a single accessory to a complete room or home plan, our designers will gladly work with you to create the look you desire. Your personal designer can guide you through our showroom, discuss your special ordering options and even visit your home to help you visualize how a custom-made plan can work to help you express your own individuality. And there are no additional charges for Krispin’s design services.

Name:  krispins_01.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  41.9 KB

My client was ready for a change! We created a yummy casual dining area beside the gourmet kitchen. The 66″ imported walnut travertine marble table and chocolate leather chairs will accommodate 8 for those wonderful family and friends gatherings! The buttercream colored leather sectional in front of the fireplace will provide a comfortable spot to kick up your feet and relax! (designed by Connie Tschantz)

I heard about krispin furniture. It looks really very good with plenty of collection. I must say that thanks for your nicely attempt and I got the many ideas out of it.

+ Reply to Thread