+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sci-Fi Bedroom Ideas?

Sci-Fi Bedroom Ideas?

Hey there! I am a huge fan of Ender's Game, Tron, Mass Effect, etc. and I would really like my room to reflect this side of me!

I would really appreciate the help with creative ideas and possibly finding good sci-fi decorations! I want it to look realistic rather than cheesy, so no little rocket/green alien stick-ons, please! Thanks!

The cheaper the price the better!

Blog Entries
    II have also same query..please suggest...

This is very good thing to you have an at least plan for design your room. If you are a huge fan of ender's game and tron mass effect, then you need to follow that themes in your bedroom. I am sure this idea will help you to make your bedroom as you like.

It is very important to do some creative things in our home otherwise our home will not look well decorated and designed. This is very good thing to you have a interest in games. If I suggest you then you should create some your favorite gaming effects in your room.

Thanks for your information

Looks really very nice furniture. I loved it.

While primarily used for sleep and storage, the bedroom is also an area where an individual can exhibit individual tastes and even create their ideal living space. For fans of science fiction, the possibilites for decoration are just about as endless as space. Various pieces of furniture and accessories can be assembled to create a room decked out in a sci-fi theme.

Well, modern room furniture is best option. You may want to combine a little stones and mortar purchasing with on the internet purchasing. While traditional display rooms may have limited stock, websites can offer virtually limitless selection.

Very nice to hear, and i think this is one of the new style in the market. There are lots of models in the market and choosing the best one that suits to your home environment plays the very important role. While purchasing the furniture choosing the internet will be the best option, so that it provides us with the many number of models.

You can use home automation to give it a technology look. Automated homes are quite popular these days and people are enjoying them quite much. It not only gives your house a sci-fi look but also will reduce much of your work.

+ Reply to Thread