+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would the best option be to sue Ashley Furniture?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Would the best option be to sue Ashley Furniture?

Purchased a brand new power recliner that we were in love with over a month ago. After the first week, it started malfunctioning, recliner buttons stopped working and a wire on the inside underneath caught on fire. Thank GOD we were home! After that ordeal, we've just been trying to have this couch taken out of our home to have it replaced for goodness sake. Since then, I've been working with a manager at their customer service center and she's given me the runaround twice. Very hard to reach, making promises she hasn't kept, and set a delivery date 3 weeks ago and guess what..nobody delivered. Furious, I called today and was told that the delivery had been pushed back to May 12th because she had been spending this time "finalizing things" When we first got our original sofa they had it delivered by the following Tuesday. I understand that some things aren't in stock but we are more than willing to work with them to find a couch that is, but nobody is communicating with us or taking care of us. We are just sitting here stuck with this burnt couch and paying bills for it! Is there nothign we can do? We asked for a refund today and they said they don't do refunds after 48 hours. Can we sue them or would it be in vain? Help!

Furniture is the main part which adds more beauty to the home. Furniture is available in many brands with different designs but its better to choose the branded products.I heard that Ashley furniture is quiet good but not that durable.

+ Reply to Thread