I purchased a queen size mattress and box spring from Steinhaufels. The box spring was not in stock. After just the first night of sleeping on this mattress, i sunk into it. I am 110 pounds, this mattresss did not feel anything like the mattress i picked out in the store. I called the store the following morning and was told to jump up and down on it...to get the air out of the memmory foam. This was not one of those types of mattress anyway, but i tried it. After almost a week of backaches, leading to knee aches..and trying to roll out of this body impression, i went back to the store just off of 27 th and rawson. I spoke with Justin, the sales guy who was not helpful at all. He wanted to send a technician out to inspect the bed. I said the bed looks like it did when they brought it in. I was not going to wait for a week for a technician to come out and say the bed looked normal. Even if he laid in it, it would be a different feel to him then it would be to me....I was hoping for a refund, but knew that was not going to happen, so i went to the steinhaufels on layton ave since i did not want any of the beds there. I ended up finding a mattress that was cheaper and felt better....but i was not going to spend 1300.00 on anything in that store after i realized i was going to be stuck with this mattress if it did not work out..and the staff really did not care once they got your money...When i got to the check out, the sales lady brought up my account. I noticed the typing on the screen stating that i was at the other store and i was "IRRATE" ...which i never even raised my voice. The harsh's words i spoke were," i am really upset about this mattress." Then the sales lady said there would be a delivery charge. I explained that i was still waiting for the box spring that was to be delievered in two weeks, that I should not have to pay for delievery when your already coming here to complete the original sales purchase. She did not have the authority to ok a free delievery so she called the manageer. Mike Patzelsburg, who was the most unprofessional, rude and abrupt person i have ever met. After going back and forth about the fact that they are still delivering my original purchase, that i will not pay them to deliver this mattress since it really was not going to be two deliveries. He finally gave me the "free delivery" but has reinforced the fact that i will not spend another dime on anything in that store. I warn all of your consumers, do not shop at steinhaufels unless you wanna feel like your defending yourself and want to be disrespected. I did call the corporate office and explain what had occurred during my purchase, the way the sales guy wrote incorrect information about me that was not true and the way the store manager treated me when i only wanted what was fair. I will not shop there ever again and will tell all about the bad experience i had. Save yourself the head ache...really....it is just not worth it! Oh, my sister purchased a living room set from them also, paid extra for the reinforced cushions because of her large husband and boys and after a year, the cushions were garbage....they came out to look at it and wanted to take the couch cushion with him....the trim that goes around the cushion was all crooked. She never got a satisfactory response from them either....so...buyer beware.