+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glass bathroom sink

Glass bathroom sink

I plan to remodel my bathroom sometime next year.

For now I'm just looking at fixtures and getting a little confused.
    I really like the idea of having a "glass" bathroom sink but need help choosing the right one.

Is glass a good material choice and do glass sinks come in different styles, or just the traditional bowl-type design?

Since glass is one of the most versatile materials you can work with, you'll have a wide variety of sizes, shapes, colors, textures and "styles" to choose from.

Along with natural beauty, glass sinks are carefully crafted for strength and durability as well. So, a quality glass sink can be the focal point of any bathroom.

To make things easy, here's three basic glass sink styles you can look into, starting from the bottom up:

1. Undermount - Mounts under the vanity countertop and can be lighted from below to create a very dramatic look.

2. Countertop - This style is not only the sink, it can be the countertop as well with the bowl seamlessly included in the design.

3. Above-counter - This is where part or all of the glass sink vessel is installed above the vanity countertop.

Stick to these three easy choices and you'll be able to see through all your glass sink confusion!

Well, next year you can established this glass bathroom sink...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIT KAT.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	9729

+ Reply to Thread