PDA

View Full Version : Kim Creations- Canada

Kim Creations
01-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Landscaping with natural rustic elements is a wonderful idea to incorporate recycling, environmentally friendly, and natural structures back into your garden picture. I am a landscape contractor / branch artist with enough ideas to fill your back yards no matter how big or small. This web site if full of picture ideas to help you be inspired to create a natural oasis in your own back yard. Custom ordered rustic furniture and garden structures as well as courses available for the do it yourselfer who wants specific instructions on how to build the rustic way. I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, but will travel to personally create these beautiful natural elements for your garden or home.

Interior landscaping using natural branch in accompaniment to lumbered wood is also a way of getting closer to nature indoors whether in the city as a relief from the urban environment or as a complement to your natural outdoor surroundings.

Living woven willow structures are a very viable alternative for bringing green to your city garden or for example to create children’s living playgrounds that protect them from u.v. rays with canopy’s of leaves overhead while they play.

I have learnt in my 13 yrs making rustic branch creations that the sky is the limit when working with natural branches as a raw material for creating and realizing original ideas.

island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
www.kimcreations.net (http://www.kimcreations.net)

island of Montreal, Quebec, Canada