PDA

View Full Version : Transitional Bedroom

Safavieh
02-01-2012, 06:03 PM

Our Claire bedroom is an easy way to create that spa feeling in your bedroom simply and inexpensively. The product is exclusive at Safavieh and features Mahogany solids and veneers and a soft, upholstered headboard, ultra low footboard and nightstand in a soapy, crème leather.

www.safaviehhome.com (http://www.safaviehhome.com)

linchdaniel
05-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Your drapes can also create your restroom style so selecting components is something you'll want to concentrate on. You can have those obvious components to allow for more illumination if your position doesn't obtain much of the sun. Conversely, try those wider drapes to get just the right dimming impact if your area is getting those light in large quantity.

rosalind
05-30-2012, 06:52 AM
Wonderful bedroom design. This style suits so nicely with any home decor system as it transitions nicely with some other styles with whole house. It simple bridges classical functionality and style with old furniture style.

JohnCarrick
06-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Well...

I am pleased to see this transitional system bed room.. It looks very good specially when your all home decor arrangements are done..

JohnCarrick
06-09-2012, 06:14 AM
Well...

I am pleased to see this transitional system bed room.. It looks very good specially when your all home decor arrangements are done.

daisyrogers
06-16-2012, 02:13 AM
This is a nice bed. Very rare to see such beautiful bed and I love this bed as well as whole bedroom decoration. It’s awesome and I am hoping to have this kind of bed for me as well.

kathiiford
07-20-2012, 02:42 AM
The bed room is one of the most essential areas of the home. There are many components that go into designing an excellent looking bed room. This kind of bedroom style is quite attractive. The all components and decoration items look awesome.

aleenajoe
08-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Yeah this appearance apparel so accurately with any home adornment arrangement as it transitions accurately with some added styles with accomplished house. It simple bridges classical functionality and appearance with old appliance style

Karl P
08-10-2012, 04:05 PM
I really like this bed set. I am looking to buy bedroom furniture for my new house. My budget is $6000. Is this budget is sufficient for buying good quality furniture.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 02:31 AM
I think a bedroom should be a collection of the most favorite stuffs and best colors, which can express ourselves. The best colors and subtle patterns can create a unique look of our bedroom.

slevapaul
08-30-2012, 05:04 AM
Very nice information, this is very useful and there are lots of models in the bedroom furniture, which are attracting the people a lot. Everyone are now taking care of decorating the rooms, so the selection u did should be suited to your room environment.

linchdaniel
09-04-2012, 02:33 AM
Yes, these beds are very relaxed, and also they can give a wealthy look to our home. Your bed's collections are very amazing, and they are the important part of our bedroom.