PDA

View Full Version : Amish Alley

Amish Alley
02-27-2012, 02:43 PM
We are dedicated to bringing you the finest handcrafted Amish furniture, gifts and accessories at the LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICES. I have been fascinated with Amish furniture builders and their impeccable craftsmanship ever since I was a child. My family made countless trips to Ohio’s Amish country (The largest Amish community in the world). There, my brother and I would sometimes sneak away and peek through barn windows to watch the skilled Amish furniture craftsmen apply their trade.

I was so impressed with those Amish furniture builders that I promised myself that I would work to open a place to sell Amish furniture one day and my dreams came true. Little did I realize that I would be selling that Amish furniture on the Worldwide Web!

It began in early 1995 when I established a partnership with a small group of Amish furniture builders in Holmes County. Over the years we have continued to grow and we are now fortunate enough to co-op with dozens of hand-picked, highly skilled Amish furniture builders in both Ohio and Indiana. We have been on the Web for a number of years now, offering smaller Amish furniture, accessories and gifts. When nationally renowned Press, Radio and TV programs did feature stories about Amish furniture on the web we were fortunate enough to be spotlighted. We were also honored to be chosen to represent Amish furniture retailers by the Producers of “A Simple Life” and to appear in their PBS production depicting not only Amish furniture builders but also the lifestyles and change experienced by the local Amish communities.

For several years we owned an Amish furniture store in Medina, Ohio. In a furniture store with much space there is costly overhead to contend with, resulting in higher prices for the consumer. Due to the economic decline that began few years ago we made the decision to close our Medina location and move our Amish furniture business to the Internet. There is little fixed cost in selling Amish furniture online. You will see no large newspaper, radio or television ads featuring our Amish furniture. We will not offer a fancy furniture catalog put together by professional photographers. So what does that mean to you? HUGE SAVINGS! Our number ONE priority is bringing Amish furniture to THE WORLD at the most affordable prices possible!

We now offer thousands of items including fine Amish furniture, gifts and accessories. So take a stroll down our alley for the finest Amish furniture and tell your family and friends about us! These are incredible pieces of handcrafted Amish furniture at UNBEATABLE prices! When it comes to Amish furniture we will absolutely NEVER me undersold! We guarantee it!

For us Amish furniture is not just a way to make a living. It’s a way of life!

1347 N. Main Street
Orrville, OH 44667
www.amishalley.com (http://www.amishalley.com)

1347 N. Main Street Orrville, OH 44667