PDA

View Full Version : For the Love of Nature

Krispin’s
02-29-2012, 11:37 AM
From a single accessory to a complete room or home plan, our designers will gladly work with you to create the look you desire. Your personal designer can guide you through our showroom, discuss your special ordering options and even visit your home to help you visualize how a custom-made plan can work to help you express your own individuality. And there are no additional charges for Krispin’s design services.

My clients wanted a new updated contemporary formal dining space with a touch of nature. The wife loves nature and anything with birds. Challenge–to make nature have a contemporary spin! The beautiful wood grain of the high gloss dining ensemble and the abstract art made it easier. Include the candle holders with real fern leaves set in resin and cotton husk on the swans you have nature contemporary style! She loved the finished product–”Pam, it is so beautiful it made my heart go thump, thump!” (designed by Pamela Cone)

Olga
02-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I think "Before" was better than "After". But it's me.

rosalind
06-13-2012, 07:59 AM
From a single accessory to a complete room or home plan, our designers will gladly work with you to create the look you desire. Your personal designer can guide you through our showroom, discuss your special ordering options and even visit your home to help you visualize how a custom-made plan can work to help you express your own individuality. And there are no additional charges for Krispin’s design services.

My clients wanted a new updated contemporary formal dining space with a touch of nature. The wife loves nature and anything with birds. Challenge–to make nature have a contemporary spin! The beautiful wood grain of the high gloss dining ensemble and the abstract art made it easier. Include the candle holders with real fern leaves set in resin and cotton husk on the swans you have nature contemporary style! She loved the finished product–”Pam, it is so beautiful it made my heart go thump, thump!” (designed by Pamela Cone)

Well, I like the theme of contemporary formal dining. The kitchen induce the entire home more than most people comprehend. You have to examine the chart and the function that you want here before you look at any other rooms because the kitchen is the center of many homes.