View Full Version : Zodiaq

justin matt
06-07-2012, 06:04 AM
It don't have to have an external door but without one the Kitchen would probably then be classed as an internal habitable room and will require an escape window of approx 0.5sqm. This answer is based on Building Reg in Northern Ireland but as we usually copy the English reg then the same will probably apply, however I would still advise you to check with your local council to be sure.

06-21-2012, 03:40 AM
I am not quite sure, but from the words kitchen, window etc, it seems that you are explaining something regarding home or estate. Actually the reason for which I am writing all these is that , I could not understood the meaning or sense that you are trying to explain. Please try to elaborate this thing a little more.