PDA

View Full Version : Room decoration help?

ModFamfan
06-18-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm a teenage girl, and I'm finally going to be getting my own room during the summer.

The walls are going to be blue lace by Benjamin Moore (it's a very light blue with some hints of gray).

It's not a huge room, but its a good size.
I know for sure the furniture will be white, but I'm not sure what to get. I'm torn between one of those store it beds-with shelving in the head board and such and a daybed. Also, I can't decide whether to get a tall (vertical) or wide (horizontal) dresser. I've already picked out a night stand and lighting. I also have a desk and chair picked out.

I also want to know what I can get to personalize the room.

daisyrogers
06-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Enhance the furniture with colourful throw pillows in tropical colours and patterns, such as hot pink, turquoise or green. Add colourful throw rugs as well. Keeping the furniture neutral and adding splashes of tropical colours will keep your living room tropical looking without crossing the line into tacky.

kathiiford
07-20-2012, 07:21 AM
There are plenty of room decoration items available in the market that cab be used to make room attractive. Modern furniture can also enhance the look of room. Various designs, styles and look for your room can be used to decorate your room.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 05:58 AM
First of all, congrats for getting your own room during the summer and I hope you will be enjoying this opportunity. Long time ago, I have also got my personal room and know the happiness of this event. I think now you need to do the best effort to make your room so beautiful and attractive.

mccoystacy
08-20-2012, 02:07 AM
I think it will be a very special event for you, so now you need to get best plans and ideas to well decor your room. According to me, you should keep only your important stuffs in your room because unnecessary stuff can reduce your room's space. This thing will help you to make your room so beautiful and attractive.

wilsonsdarrek
08-24-2012, 12:46 AM
It's finally got relief to me to solve my queries.

linchdaniel
09-03-2012, 01:52 AM
I'm a teenage girl, and I'm finally going to be getting my own room during the summer.

The walls are going to be blue lace by Benjamin Moore (it's a very light blue with some hints of gray).

It's not a huge room, but its a good size.
I know for sure the furniture will be white, but I'm not sure what to get. I'm torn between one of those store it beds-with shelving in the head board and such and a daybed. Also, I can't decide whether to get a tall (vertical) or wide (horizontal) dresser. I've already picked out a night stand and lighting. I also have a desk and chair picked out.

I also want to know what I can get to personalize the room.

Our restroom is such a significant area of the home, and it will not look attractive without modern furnishings. My restroom is fully outfitted with some traditional furnishings. So try to organize some traditional furnishing's items for your restroom.

slevapaul
09-03-2012, 04:02 AM
Its really good to hear, getting the own room is really very happiest thing and also you should maintain it properly with the good furnishings. The daily cleaning of the furniture and maintaining the room with good interior designs helps you to have a very good look to the room.