PDA

View Full Version : I'm redecorating my room and having a problem deciding what wall color?

Brooke G
06-19-2012, 09:13 AM
I am redecorating my room. I’m leaning toward a black and white bed set; my furniture is brown and the flooring is wood which I’m not sure will match? I don’t want a very loud color and not a boring color but open to both opinions and everything in between what do you think about wall color and the furniture matching?

aliyah
06-21-2012, 02:50 AM
For me there would be no problem if you choose black and white bed set.. Black and white colors can match to different colors.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
According to me, you can try with both black and white color, and if it is not looking perfect then choose brown. I think brown will be the best color for your room because it does not look loud, and it will be matching with your furniture's color.

mccoystacy
08-20-2012, 01:45 AM
When a home decorating event comes then the decision of choosing color can be most challenging for us. It always happens with everyone because there are so many choices available and we would have to select only one. I think you should go for brown color.

slevapaul
09-18-2012, 03:25 AM
Decorating a home includes many things such as furniture, flooring, curtains and many more things. It looks pretty good if you choose the furniture according to the wall finishing. The brighter colors would give the good look to the home.