PDA

View Full Version : kitchen redecorating help??

annscott
07-17-2012, 02:45 AM
I want my kitchen to be as presentable and have that modern style since I have modern appliances. I want my kitchen to have that elegant ambiance whenever my relatives or friends come over to cook with me. They have been giving me advices on how to redecorate my kitchen but because of my work, I haven't though of it much. So now that I am resigned and looking for a new job, I want to take my spare time in redesigning my kitchen. I am planning to replace the furnitures since they were so decades ago and also I want to repaint the wall white since it is fading away, what do you think? What other suggestions can you give?Replies would be highly appreciated.

Olga
07-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Hi annscott.
You have a huge kitchen ideas here:

http://www.wood-furniture.biz/Products/kitchen01.htm

annscott
07-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi annscott.
You have a huge kitchen ideas here:

http://www.wood-furniture.biz/Products/kitchen01.htm

Hey thanks for this. I really like Gloria kitchen. I also looked online for some kitchen ideas and I found this website:

http://www.rectangle.ca

They also have great home and kitchen designs.

kathiiford
07-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Kitchen is most important part in home. I visit your website. I get such nice details about kitchen decorating ideas. I like all image of modern and great kitchen. You have done great work.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Kitchen is the place where contained a lot of items, so it is not an easy to redecorate it all. We should be regular clean our kitchen's items and mostly refrigerator because with this we can save our quality time with the event of redecorating.

mccoystacy
08-20-2012, 01:58 AM
I like to decor my kitchen because it is the event of fun for me. I don't like to keep current color for long time on the kitchen's wall so it is very special time to paint new color with new ideas and new kitchen decorating plans. If you want to make your kitchen very special, then put all your likable effects and colors in your kitchen.

wilsonsdarrek
08-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Kitchen is the most precious thing to redecorate it.

daisyrogers
08-25-2012, 02:46 AM
You can update your kitchen by switching out hardware for new or theme styles. Add coordinating Colors and prints in tablecloths, napkins, curtains and seat cushions which are available at www.homescapesonline.com .Theses products can create a sense of unity in the kitchen design. Purchase seat cushions with variant covers in different colors and themes to build a continuous supply of design options. Purchase a bold, solid-color tablecloth and decorated cloth napkins in a matching or complementary color.

jackflaming
08-27-2012, 06:51 AM
While decorating the kitchen you should take extra care with the kitchen furniture. Furniture plays a very important role in the kitchen. Kitchen furniture like dining table, cabinets, chair, stool, wood flooring, etc. Kitchen should match with other interior and the color of the walls. Also, furniture must be arranged properly to leave enough passage for moving in the kitchen.

slevapaul
09-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Well kitchen is the important part in the house which needs the cabinets and the small wardrobes. Furniture is very essential for the decorating purpose which changes the entire look of the home.You can redecorate your kitchen in the modern way by using the new design cabinets.

markbosell
11-09-2012, 11:39 PM
If you want to repaint your kitchen walls and redecorate the whole kitchen, then you should go to the amazingkitchendecorate site here they will provide a free all instructions about how can repaint and redecorate your kitchen. I hope it helps.