PDA

View Full Version : Furniture

hronykurniawan
04-02-2011, 09:53 AM
(hronykurniawan@yahoo.com)Our company intends to offer cooperation with the candidates a serious partner that has a location quite starategis in major Indonesian cities to grow with us in a cooperative effort of furniture and interior design. More in love when potential partners have experience in this field but this is not a necessity because our team will professionally support and back up full of that. For more information please contact: Bpk.H Mohammed Rony Kurniawan Phone: +62291594482 (Office Hours) Mobile Hotline: +62 85 290 958 181 Fax:: + 62 291 591 762 hronykurniawan@yahoo.com

(hronykurniawan@yahoo.com)

shirlyburton1985
04-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Hi , I am new in this forum.. Im hoping to learn new things in here about furnitures.

Morty Jarrett
05-07-2011, 06:45 AM
bathroom furniture unit to put things in. If it is a normal sized bathroom it will probably be incorporated into a basin unit to help make it look nice.

brodybruto
08-17-2012, 06:47 AM
These days, there are many kinds of verities available in furniture for home and office. There are also many furniture companies are providing best furniture facilities because they know the importance of furniture at this time. Furniture can give better look and attraction to our home and office.

mccoystacy
08-20-2012, 01:20 AM
First of all, I want to say that a quality furniture can not be possible in a low price, so we have to invest big amount of money to buy best furniture. Everyone has a dream to buy big home and after then well decor it. An idea of installing furniture is the best way to well decor and make attractive look of our home.

slevapaul
09-19-2012, 03:11 AM
Furniture is the main part which adds more beauty to the home. There are many brands that are producing the best furniture in the home and there are wide range of furniture available such as wooden furniture, garden furniture, outdoor furniture etc. Thanks for sharing the nice information about the furniture.

jacky0109
09-19-2012, 03:20 AM
(hronykurniawan@yahoo.com)Our company intends to offer cooperation with the candidates a serious partner that has a location quite starategis in major Indonesian cities to grow with us in a cooperative effort of furniture and interior design. More in love when potential partners have experience in this field but this is not a necessity because our team will professionally support and back up full of that. For more information please contact: Bpk.H Mohammed Rony Kurniawan Phone: +62291594482 (Office Hours) Mobile Hotline: +62 85 290 958 181 Fax:: + 62 291 591 762 hronykurniawan@yahoo.com

(hronykurniawan@yahoo.com)

Hey Hi. Thanks for your offer. I am a furniture manufacturer but not in Indonesia. I offer my services mainly in Ireland.

markbosell
11-08-2012, 11:17 PM
I am looking for bathroom and garden furnitures. After reading your great deals, I have decided to buy the bathroom and garden furnitures but I have no ideas about them. So please would you tell me or shared its details with prices?

ElizabethMarryat
06-06-2013, 08:27 AM
New thing about furniture is vrely easy we offers a new style furniture with comfortable rang so go our online new furniture shop and made easy know about new furniture .

daisyrogers
06-17-2013, 04:10 AM
There are lot of varieties of furniture available in the market. It depends on you that what kind of furniture design you would like to have in your home. To know about the latest trends in furniture, you can browse many of website online which deals in furniture.
I would like to let you know one website that deals in wide range of designer furniture at very affordable prices i.e. homescapesonline.com