PDA

View Full Version : Hello Floor Lamp by Jonas Wagell for Normann Copenhagen

Olga
08-29-2012, 01:16 PM
"I strive to design objects that look simple and uncomplicated, and not technical. Objects that have a graphic appearance like symbols or icons.
The Hello floor lamp is like that. Its simplistic shape questions why things have to be - or look - so complicated.
The lamp combines a large shade with an acrylic diffusor to create a soft and pleasant light with a simple rod of solid birch. The birch stem contrasts the metal parts and adds a level of playfulness." - Jonas Wagell
source: www.jonaswagell.se

slevapaul
09-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Decorating a home includes many things such as the furniture, flooring, lighting, curtains etc. They increases the beauty of the home. These floor lamps also helps in decorating the home and thanks for sharing the nice info.

margaritelsoto
05-17-2013, 02:09 AM
Whether you are looking for a crystal lamp, a bedside table lamp, a floor lamp or a reading lamp, chances are that you will be able to find exactly what you need when you look at the right places. Its really very nice collection of lamp.

jerico_schmidt
05-31-2013, 11:37 PM
I like the style of this floor lamp.

daisyrogers
06-18-2013, 02:38 AM
The light lamps are really very attractive and could be a cheerful additions to home. I think their are many different kind of accessories that can be used to decorate a home. You can use some kind of artificial statue over on the chest of drawer and can use some artificial flowers to add fantastic outlook to your home.
The other ideas is to add some ottoman large cushions for floor (http://www.homescapesonline.com/Floor-Cushions-Soft-Furnishings/b/695881031) that also give a entire elegant look to living room if they are wisely chosen.
I really like your idea!!!

scindapsus
06-30-2013, 10:54 PM
nice lamp, i like it.