PDA

View Full Version : Home(bedroom) improvement

jcopeland364
09-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Its would be nice trick to have a large master bedroom with plenty of space to spare, but the fact is that many of us don't. In fact, many homes and condos have very small bedrooms that can barely fit a bed and a chest of drawers.
But just because a room is small it does not mean that there are not plenty of great decorating opportunities.

jacobjordan
09-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Thanks for giving your opinions :)

jcopeland364
09-08-2012, 04:30 AM
Its would be nice trick to have a large master bedroom with plenty of space to spare, but the fact is that many of us don't. In fact, many homes and condos have very small bedrooms that can barely fit a bed and a chest of drawers.
But just because a room is small it does not mean that there are not plenty of great decorating opportunities.

On the top and bottom plates, mark the center of the window/door rough opening.

jeanmaddocks
01-21-2013, 01:15 AM

Right on. Small rooms or spaces doesn't always mean you have less decorating ideas that you can do. Only be creative and resourceful, it will be decorated beautifully just like big spaces.

daisyrogers
03-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes ! i agree with you if you have small room it does not mean that there are not plenty of great decorating opportunities. there are lots of furniture manufacturing companies that makes furniture according your room space , artificial accessories (http://www.homescapesonline.com/Interior-Accessories-Accessories/b/2019666031) like artificial flower, plants, aluminum statues etc that make your room more attractive and beautiful.....

William333
10-09-2013, 12:47 AM
I don't think so the small room has less options of decoration. It just needs a creative mind to think that how to make this small room decorator. There are many plans available with interior designers for this purpose. And I will like to share my personal experience that If you paint your small room with white color the room looks brighter and larger. I am not sure that I am right but I am telling what I felt.

William333
10-14-2013, 03:18 AM
I don't think so the small room has less options of decoration. It just needs a creative mind to think that how to make this small room decorator. There are many plans available with interior designers for this purpose. And I will like to share my personal experience that If you paint your small room with white color the room looks brighter and larger. I am not sure that I am right but I am telling what I felt.
Are you looking for an interior designer (http://pza.com.au/our-services/)