PDA

View Full Version : Popular Reception Desks

Office Furniture Deals
09-05-2012, 01:56 PM
I wanted to share some of the hottest and most affordable reception desk configurations available. Please enjoy!

1.) VL-644 Verde Reception Desk by Cherryman Industries

2.) 55310 Marque Single Reception Station by OFM
3.) BT30 Brighton Reception Desk by Mayline

4.) Offices To Go Reception Desk Configuration

5.) Boss Laminate Reception Desk

My personal favorite of these is the BT30 reception desk by Mayline. I love the simple yet contemporary style. For the price, this furniture set is a real value! Plus, when it comes to quality reception furniture (http://www.officefurnituredeals.com/Reception-Furniture-s/517.htm), we all know Mayline is hard to beat! Nothing against the other manufacturers though. The desks I've shared are all very well made and typically can be found with free shipping.

officefits
09-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi Phil,

I have enjoyed all your reception desk designs. It is so attractive and perfect for a modern office. It is really hard to find office fitout professionals and if found ,they are not affordable. But I would like to share some reception counter designs which are affordable and gives ones office a perfect modern look.

All above designs are from Australia's well established and famous Office Fit Out Companies.

linchdaniel
09-14-2012, 02:25 AM
Reception furniture items are very essential thing for every company. It has to go with the whole design of your organization. A modern organization will need a contemporary furniture. A conventional organization will have to select only modern furniture for their office.

jeanmaddocks
01-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Yes linchdaniel, it must incorporate and take into consideration the design of the whole office for it will seem to be out of place even though it has a nice design but doesn't fit the whole theme of the office.