PDA

View Full Version : Decorating my bedroom?

jacobjordan
09-06-2012, 07:24 AM
I have chocolate brown furniture that is almost black my walls are white and I can't change it so pretty much I need ideas on what colors and how to decorate so I'm talking artwork bed stuff and like lamps roof lights and anything is possible except painting thank you

linchdaniel
09-07-2012, 01:53 AM
I have chocolate brown furniture that is almost black my walls are white and I can't change it so pretty much I need ideas on what colors and how to decorate so I'm talking artwork bed stuff and like lamps roof lights and anything is possible except painting thank you

In contemporary times, some stylish furnishings can change your bedroom as a very fashionable place. It is always essential to select the best wood made furnishings that can be a more efficient and resilient.

slevapaul
09-07-2012, 09:14 AM
In any house, Furniture plays an important role decorating the entire house.It gives the pretty good look if you maintain the furniture color according tothe wall furnishings.You can add more lighting and the wooden based things which gives the natural look.