PDA

View Full Version : Ergonomic Office Furniture

Office Furniture Deals
09-26-2012, 03:00 PM

I've seen quite a few new ergonomic office furniture lines on the market from manufacturers like Mayline, Global Total Office, ESI Ergonomic Solutions, and several others. I'm curious what everybody thinks about some of the latest ergo furniture... for example, height adjustable tables, ergonomic workstations (http://www.officefurnituredeals.com/Ergonomic-Workstations-s/651.htm), and things of that nature. They all look fantastic, but I haven't had a chance to try any myself.

Thanks!

linchdaniel
10-03-2012, 02:11 AM
When we put ergonomic furnishing's items in our workplace, we will spend less in the long run. If you do not consider placing these kinds of furniture in your office, our workers will gradually end up with spinal discomfort.

Office Furniture Deals
10-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Couldn't possibly agree more. It's definitely a cost vs. reward scenario.

jackflaming
12-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Ergonomic furniture is the term used for furniture that provide comfort and do not provide any harm to body even after using continuously for long hours. These furniture are basically designed for office personals and computer professionals who sit on their chair for long hours. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures here.

jeanmaddocks
01-31-2013, 10:58 PM
It's always best to have ergonomic furniture not only in the office but at home as well. Furniture of this kind not only are functional but provides comfort as well, that is what most of us wants.

Gofler
02-23-2013, 02:25 AM
This type of office design give better work envorinments........

pollo
03-31-2014, 01:45 AM
Workers can fully adjustable and comfortable in workstation..

markbattles
03-14-2015, 01:35 AM
These furniture are basically designed for office personals and computer professionals who sit on their chair for long hours. They provide you very comfort.

Denise
03-18-2015, 02:20 AM
Never heard of ergonomic furniture - learn something new everyday!

carmenjames
03-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Modern office furniture are not only functional and ergonomic, but aesthetically pleasing, elegant and decorative. modern office furniture items, desks, shelving units and chairs, are made of wood materials and look beautiful. Console computer tables, storage units and TV stands, home office cabinets, ergonomic office chairs, book shelves and wooden sofa-benches create the Ergonomic collection.

Ergonomic contemporary office furniture is made of beech and birch wood materials, and finished in cherry, mahogany, oak, walnut, silvery, white or black colors. Actual Design ideas are focused on curvature and pliability of wood, creating artistic items of beautiful wood that are unusual and creative. These unique furniture offers a great alternative to personalize home and office designs with sculptural items made of wood.

oliviaward
09-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Using ergonomic office furniture has many benefits for both employees and employer who have to sit in the office for long hours. This kind of furniture helps them preventing from developing chronic back pain.

charliemarti99
11-13-2018, 10:39 PM
Actually, ergonomic office furniture is designed to give you best comfort for long time working. They offer an ergonomic seating solution which stimulates a balanced posture and assists to reduce back or neck pain triggered from continuously sitting for a long time. Hence they’ve increased in popularity recently. A kneeling chair is a good example about ergonomic design.
You can find more useful info about kneeling chair in this post (https://homeadvicez.com/best-kneeling-chair/).

https://homeadvicez.com/wp-content/uploads/kneeling_chair.jpg

waqlk
06-13-2019, 01:28 AM
thanks for all the information, An ergonomic chair is made to have a person comfortable while at the office, to allow them to concentrate on doing the perfect job. They are made to minimize hard physical work and discomfort, and therefore maximize efficiency.

Schroeder
07-03-2019, 09:21 AM
I agree with the kneeling chair suggestion. They are great when it comes to ergonomics, more so in helping reduce lower back pains and ideal for people with knee issues. However, it's also good to note that they do not come in some generic one-size-fits-all model. You'll find single knee pad kneeling chairs, rocking kneeling chairs, x-frame kneeling stools, kneeling chairs with back support (my personal favorite) and more as seen here (http://ergonomictrends.com/best-ergonomic-kneeling-chairs-reviews/).

But you'll probably need to be working for yourself (or have one in your home office) as not every workplace will sanction adoption of this type of chair.