PDA

View Full Version : Where should I put my bed in my room?

Emma
10-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I have a square semi small room. I have a twin sized bed and it's in the corner of my room facing my door. I hate where it is. It annoys me because it's just...boring and plain there. To the left of it I have a medium sized window that I like. I don't know what to do. I like having some room because I dance but I shouldn't dance in my bedroom really... lol

linchdaniel
10-11-2012, 01:52 AM
I have a square semi small room. I have a twin sized bed and it's in the corner of my room facing my door. I hate where it is. It annoys me because it's just...boring and plain there. To the left of it I have a medium sized window that I like. I don't know what to do. I like having some room because I dance but I shouldn't dance in my bedroom really... lol

I have read your bedroom concerns and really its a big problem. If you want to make some spaces in your bedroom by placing a twin sized bed, you need to appoint a house decorator because they have all kinds of essential ideas about bedroom decoration.

markbosell
11-08-2012, 11:04 PM
I think you should make some spaces in your bedroom for big twin sizes bed, and you should need to appoint a house decorator because of they have all types of ideas about your bedroom decoration.