PDA

View Full Version : 5 year old Girl Bedroom Ideas?

Alice
10-09-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm moving and my daughter will have her first bedroom all to herself, my daughter loves princess, any kind? a real princess or Disney princess, I want her to have a themed bedroom that deal with princess, but i have a problem I think, soon my daughter will be too old for a Disney theme princess room in a couple years so what should I do, what type of bedroom can I give her

linchdaniel
10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm moving and my daughter will have her first bedroom all to herself, my daughter loves princess, any kind? a real princess or Disney princess, I want her to have a themed bedroom that deal with princess, but i have a problem I think, soon my daughter will be too old for a Disney theme princess room in a couple years so what should I do, what type of bedroom can I give her

HI Alice,

According to me, you need to furnish your daughter's bedroom by some funny as well as pink colored furniture items because most of the girls want to have pick color in their bedroom. So that whenever you want to decorate your daughter's bedroom, try to remember these kinds of furniture items.