PDA

View Full Version : Advice for decorating pink bathroom?

alice2
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
So, my husband and I are moving into our new house. The only problem I'm having, as far as decoration is concerned, is the bathroom is pink. I don't mean just the floors or walls; EVERYTHING is this ugly Pepto Bismol pink. I want to add another color to try to cancel out some of the pink. White gets dirty too easily. Any ideas for how to cancel out some of the pink with rugs, shower curtain, or towel colors? If so what color? Looks similar to this picture:

daisyrogers
11-06-2012, 07:25 AM
If your pink bathroom features black trim, then you have the exceptional opportunity to be highly flexible in the decorating style of the bathroom. A minimalistic and streamlined look can be imparted to the bathroom by decorating the room with the theme of white and black. White and black colors are known to blend perfectly with pink. Introduce white linens featuring black monogram or trim to allow the room to maintain the classic look. White and black prints framed with a black border or piping is also a good way to keep the decoration simple.