PDA

View Full Version : Rooms to go salestaff lies

Angryshopper
03-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Rude and Dishonest. Buyer beware! I purchased a chair last week from the Woodlands, TX location. The floor model was all scratched up. The sales person wanted me to take it. I told him I don’t want to buy beat up furniture. He said if he was to order a piece it would take a week for it to come in. I said fine. I want my item to be brand new and in a box. I can wait. He hands me a receipt folded up in a brochure. On pick up day, the chair in the box was all scratched up. The box was re-taped, smashed and beat up. The protective sheet in the box was already ripped open. It looks as if they just re-boxed the floor model and made me wait to pick it up. I looked at my receipt. It was marked sold as is. I asked the manager to actually order a piece for me. He said the store was not set up for delivery. I would have to drive to Brenham, TX to pick one up if I wanted it. If your store was not set up for customer pick up they would not have a customer pick up area. He also said all customers’ receipts say floor model as is. He is such a ridiculous liar. The proper thing to do is apologize and order me another piece. He would rather lie to me and try to slick talk me into taking used merchandise. He had an attitude with me like I am wrong because I want my item to be free from defects. If I wanted the floor model I would have taken it day 1. I waited a whole week for a new chair. I asked for a refund. He said yes. I was explaining to the cashier what I wanted and he walked in the room and started shouting that the chair was new. This smuck is going to take that lie to the grave. Deny, Deny, Deny. I waited forever for a refund but they claimed the computers were down. I just watched a sales person make a sale on a computer on the floor. More lies.