PDA

View Full Version : How can I personalise my bedroom?

YourHighness
01-26-2013, 08:16 PM
So, I've just moved in with my sister and my room is really, really small. I move in tomorrow and at the moment, it only has a bed and a bedside cabinet. The boiler cupoard which is built into the wall has been made into a wardrobe. The walls are a cream wallpaper with the bottom half being darkish wood. I can't put up posters either which is annoying as apparently it ruins the wallpaper... HELP?!

justinemily
01-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Use some plants such as money plant and small plants and place them according to the Vastu Tips or Feng Rules

jeanmaddocks
03-25-2013, 12:49 AM
Can't you even draw small holes on the wall for hanging some personal stuffs like paintings or artwork?

gwenherrick
04-30-2013, 05:24 AM
Instead of just randomly starting off with decorating room sit and plan it out it in paper or in your mind. If you are interested in any particular area like sports, music, books, planes, nature, etc., plan your room to reflect your hobbies.

daisyrogers
06-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Personalize your bedroom doesn't have to costly every-time, if you are prepared to it. Their are lots of tricks help you create a tranquil bedroom. Home decor accessories or interior accessories (http://www.homescapesonline.com/Interior-Accessories-Accessories/b/2019666031) are an expression of our likes and preferences, our interests and hobbies, our hopes and dreams.
You can take a look on the following images that don't need much of space in your bedroom even your bedroom is small.