PDA

View Full Version : What's something cool to put on a bedroom wall?

Superguy1221
01-31-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm re-arranging some furniture in my room and taking down a bulletin board which was hanging on my wall, leaving a totally barren black wall that's about 10 feet across (with white doors on both sides).

So now I'm wondering what I can put on my wall (other than something tacky/boring like posters). My other wall has a large world map on it, so I don't see myself being able to do that to this wall.

jeanmaddocks
03-22-2013, 12:53 AM
How about a wall mounted book shelf if you have couple of books at your cabinet or lying on the table. Or you can also place an art work on the wall.

scindapsus
04-07-2014, 03:15 AM
you can paint on the wall with what you like on the wall.

markbattles
03-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Redecorating a room can take a lot of work.Before decorating it's important to make sure your room is organized. Small drawers and dividers can make it easier to be organised and quicker to put stuff away.

Denise
03-18-2015, 02:07 AM
I Bought a large 3000 piece puzzle with a gorgeous picture. Did it (Took me six weeks) Then glued it and got the local woodmaker to build a beautiful frame. It really is eyecatching

NancyBallard
05-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Collector’s choice or the things you like most. How about your own art? That would be perfect.

carmenjames
05-16-2015, 08:52 AM
If your bedroom needs a pick-me-up, a splash of color should do the trick. Get inspired by these bedrooms from ZuffaHome designers and fans.

Sally Williams
05-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Well, I saw an article showing different ways of putting up picture frames in the bedroom. What I like most is how they placed small picture frames just behind their bed. There were 10-15 photos up on the wall but it appeared very organized because they were a bit small and very crafty!