PDA

View Full Version : I am looking to buy an icomfort matress by Serta

Dame Di
06-11-2013, 06:01 PM
So, I have wallpaper on one whole side of my room. It's just normal wallpaper, nothing special about it. The thing is, I don't like the wallpaper and it was there when I first moved into my room. I want that wall painted now and that is my summer project, I guess you could say. Anyway, the wall underneath the wallpaper is unfinished. I'm guessing that means that whoever build our house didn't bother finishing the wall and just put wallpaper over top of it so no one who know. All I want to do is paint that wall white and paint a bunch of band names on the wall once the white paint dries.

What I want to know is, what should I do? Paint over the wallpaper or not? (I hear a lot of people saying that they had to spend more money because they made the unfinished wall even worse by taking off the wallpaper.) How would I do this? How much money would need to be spent to do this?

Thanks!!!

daisyrogers
06-21-2013, 01:46 AM
Hi
It depends on you what type of design wall you need in your home. Either you can paint that walls or can add some new wallpapers on that.
Their is another solutions for your problem is add some designer wall panel which comes in bamboo sheets and are not of heavy weight. They comes in different style and designs. You can yourself add them on the walls.