PDA

View Full Version : How to upgrade my bathroom?

Misty
06-17-2013, 02:10 PM
I am remodeling my bathroom now that we built my husband his own. I am pretty excited, because I am wanting to build an all glass shower. Any good recommendations for how to do this or a good company for this type of remodel?

scindapsus
06-20-2013, 05:29 AM
sorry, i do not know, you can google it!

Salvador8989
09-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Well dude in according to me you must use the ceramic tiles especially for decoration in the bathroom instead of marbles because it has low in cost and aluminium sink is need for every bathroom So if any body wants to share any information/ideas about ti then please share me body????????????????????????:):)

Salvador8989
09-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Well dude in according to me you must use the ceramic tiles especially for decoration in the bathroom instead of marbles because it has low in cost and aluminium sink is need for every bathroom So if any body wants to share any information/ideas about ti then please share me body????????????????????????:):)

Brisbane Plumbing (http://www.leakspotters.com/)

William333
10-03-2013, 11:39 PM
What is your main idea to change in your washroom ? You are going to change tiles or you are going to change all ? What exactly you are planning to change and how much you want to invest? Also tell the exact size of your washroom.

William333
10-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Can you tell me what actually you want to change in your washroom ? You are just interested in glass shower or you want to change whole look of the washroom ? Can you share the exact size of the place and how much have you planned to invest on it ?

William333
10-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Can you tell me what actually you want to change in your washroom ? You are just interested in glass shower or you want to change the whole look of the washroom ? Can you share the exact size of the place and how much have you planned to invest in it ?
It's better to share the map of the house.
Are you looking for an interior designer (http://pza.com.au/our-services/)