PDA

View Full Version : Original mattress factory

robbie
03-07-2011, 01:10 PM
I've read every complaint online about all the brands of mattress.All the complaints are about the same thing on all brands of mattresses, indentations on the sides and a hump in the middle,especially with a pillow top mattresses.It does not matter what brand you buy,they all have the standard that the indentations have to be over 1.5 inches. that includes latex,innerspring,or memory foam,but, if you compare side by side the insides of all the mattresses Original Mattress Factory is absolutely the best made.I don't even work for them. My husband and I solved the problem by buying 2 TXL sets and put them side by side on our king frame and put a king mattress cover over them.You don't sleep in the middle of the bed anyway. When you buy mattress you have to investigate everything. For example the name brand Sealy will make the same mattress for different name brands. They are all made in the same factory,so that makes it impossible to comparison shop.That is why it is better to go to a company that makes their own mattresses.