PDA

View Full Version : "Wood" Collection

Ballerina
06-06-2011, 01:19 PM
A kitchen should please – therefore the quality is the most important aspect for Ballerina. Ballerina kitchens are produced in the way like the people need a kitchen: individually, uncomplicated and suited to daily use. Kitchen dreams and wishes will come true by first-class executions to attractive prices. Not only when cooking the kitchen
is a place for creativity but also when planning and constructing, the individual taste meets its demands. For all who consider the kitchen as their central living space, the Ballerina kitchens offer the ideal possibilities for realization of aesthetical aspects, functionality and multifarious ideas. It is the pleasure in something new, unique and design
which connects us with our kitchens. All over the world: The kitchen for living. More than only a sentence.

809 810 811 812 813

www.ballerina.de (http://www.ballerina.de)

Arrowhead321
12-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Where's the stove in the kitchen? I see the hood, so I'm assuming it's centered somewhere in the countertop.

BirdIsTheWord
05-15-2012, 10:39 AM
I love the rustic look of the second kitchen.

laureensii
05-30-2012, 04:36 AM
wow. what a great design in your kitchen. I like the first one.

aleenajoe
07-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Yeah absolutely the kitchen design are exceptional , these kind design improve your your home attraction and appearance .

daisyrogers
07-23-2012, 04:17 AM
Nice!!
Very well decorated kitchen.
The one of the best way to get and keep your kitchen in well-organized way nowadays is to have the appropriate shelves and cabinets. Open shelves has been a perfect choice in personal homes for some time now. If you have cabinet then you must use your innovative abilities to beautify them.

jackflaming
10-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Kitchen is an important part of the house and it should be simple and elegant. Only proper furniture can make your furniture beautiful and stylish. While arranging furniture in the kitchen, one should keep in mind certain thing. For more about furniture arrangement, you can refer this article:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Tips-to-Arrange-Your-Home-Furniture&id=7348338

donabordelon
11-14-2012, 03:53 AM
I am agree with you Jackflaming .. Kitchen is important part in our house that's why we need to clean this every day and we need to decorate it, we gonna put a kitchen cabinets and some appliances ..

daisyrogers
01-24-2013, 01:42 AM
I really impressed the way you design your kitchen, the color combination of wood is also very attractive.......

jeanmaddocks
01-24-2013, 11:14 PM
First and third kitchen for me. I like how you make use of the space for all those wood work and still makes it spacious.

canadianfan
04-06-2013, 07:22 AM
I love wood work that's why i love wood kitchen designs so you have very attractive and great kitchen designs. Specially i love third kitchen design. Kitchen is most integral part of our home so we should select perfect and luxury kitchen design for our family. We should design kitchen decor according to family living styles.

jerico_schmidt
05-27-2013, 04:10 AM
Your post really impressed me for the pictures given here.