PDA

View Full Version : Samuel Aleman

Samuel Aleman
06-21-2011, 08:48 AM
As both a family and small independent business, We hope to offer you the service and attention that a large company cannot. We take pride in the work we do. Our shop is not an assembly line, everything we do is individually made to you or your designer's specifications.

We are glad you have taken the time to visit us. We hope our site provided some usefull information. Contact us if you have any other questions.

Celebrating 30 years in the South Bay.

My father, Samuel G. Aleman, established Sam's Upholstery in 1979. He decided to establish his own business after over 20 years working in several upholstery shops as both an upholsterer and manager. ( he worked in furniture since the 50's. ) Over those years he earned a reputation for quality work, such that he had an established clientele when he opened his doors. He was able to progress in this business with the help of my mom.
After graduating from High School I went right to work for an upholstery supplier. I worked there from 1982 to 1985, from stocking to sales to purchasing. Most of the duties allowed me to become familiar with many sources essential in the furniture trade. I came to work for my father in late 1985.
In 1986 we lost the most important person in our company to cancer, my mother, she was our seamstress and the backbone to my father and our company. My father retired in the early 90's, but continued to be involved and was a mentor to all in our company. I took over the business in 1987, and now with the help of my brother Jesse hope to expand our services. So far I believe we have been successful.

Have a question, or maybe you need information on how to get to our shop? See below for all of our contact information. We can even provide some information such as yardage, turnaround time and cost by email.

Our business hours & how to contact us.
We are open 5 days a week, 8:00am to 5:00. We are open on saturdays by appointment. We are closed Sundays and most major holidays. We are available after hours by appointment. Our shop is located in the Southbay. We are in the city of Chula Vista, on the corner of Main St. & Industrial Blvd. Alongside the I-5. You can even reach us on the San Diego Trolley, we are close to the Palomar Station!

Street address:
2256 Main St. #13

Chula Vista, CA. 91911

Mailing address
same

Phone number

Fax number

Email
samsuph@yahoo.com

Website
www.sams-upholstery.com (http://www.sams-upholstery.com/)

Site design & contact
kiki-productions (http://www.kiki-productions.com/)

We accept the following for payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. All work is C.O.D. Fabric purchases, custom work and large orders may require a deposit.
We do not generally keep furniture longer than while we work on it. Any requests to store furniture prior to or after work is completed must be arranged for in advance.