View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Adopt A Family For Christmas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83452272669e20147e0c60ad4970b-200wi.jpg 
Views:	663 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	1506We're down to the wire on Christmas shopping. How about you relax and not worry about the rest of those stocking stuffers? Instead make a donation to a local charity-- in honor or your friends and family members. Most local charities at this point, are desperately trying to figure out how they're going to come through for the families relying on them this Christmas. Families who won't have the means to buy gifts for their children or a turkey for their table. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Our Made in America Challenge Finally Aired on ABC News

Name:  6a00d83452272669e20162fe16561d970d-300wi.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  18.6 KB

At last, ABC World News with Diane Sawyer ran the segment on our "Made in America" Holiday Shopping Challenge yesterday. YAY! Here is the link to view it online. We'd like to thank ABC producers Christine Brozyna and Eric Noll for coming to Vernon to film the segment. Theirs is not an easy job.

When Christine and Eric came to Vermont last month it was because they had read a blog about our "Made in America" project way back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Is GoDaddy a DoneDaddy?

Is GoDaddy a DoneDaddy?

We used to buy our domain names (like http://VermontWoodsStudios.com) from Godaddy.com. Yesterday we began switching everything over to NameCheap.com and will vigorously boycott Godaddy until their CEO resigns.
    Can you make any sense of a trophy-hunting CEO who goes over to Africa to shoot big game and films himself slaughtering an elephant-- ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Vermont Furniture Featured on ABC News "Made in America" Series

I blogged about Diane Sawyer's Made in America Series on ABC News. As I was going through ABC's website I noticed that they have a great little map of the USA that shows where American made products are being produced. The only problem was that Vermont Woods Studios Furniture was not on that map.
    So I contacted ABC and requested that we be included. Low and behold... a few days later I got a call from Zach at ABC wanting to know what our company was all about. I assured him that all of our ...
  5. Vermont Woods Studios

Vermont Woods Studios showcases Vermont’s finest furniture makers. These craftsmen have been creating unique handmade collections of heirloom quality wood furniture for generations. Our Vermont Made Furniture is made using premium solid hardwoods which are sustainably harvested from well managed forests.

Our traditional handmade Shaker Furniture is our most popular and we have several collections including our American Shaker Furniture, Vermont Shaker Furniture, Modern Shaker Furniture, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized