View RSS Feed

Furniture

1. Keeping Children Safe Around Furniture That Could Tip Over

Name:  tallboy.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  13.4 KB
    The Today show ran a story this morning about anchoring tall chests and cabinets to the wall in homes where little children are at play.

Matt Lauer and friends went on to say that “the Consumer Product Safety Commission says that the dressers and drawers pose a serious risk of injury, and even death, from toppling on children if they are not anchored.

One child is injured from furniture toppling over every 24 minutes, and a child dies every ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  2. Looking for the Best 4th of July Furniture Sales?

Name:  independence-day-sale.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  81.0 KB

As a company that prides itself on exclusively USA Made fine furniture, we’re beyond excited to celebrate Independence Day with enormous savings on our handcrafted fine furniture. Enjoy time spent with your family and friends instead of traveling to find great deals this Independence day, because you’ll find them here for an entire week and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your house!

From July 2nd-July 8th, most furniture is on sale for ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  3. Work Hard & Play Hard with our Home Office & Living Room Furniture Sale

Name:  sale-20.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  77.8 KB

Now that the weather is warming up, when I’m not outside exploring the woods I find myself spending more and more time in my living room comfily curled up next to the AC. But then reality hits, I have work to do! I think this is an essential part of the American lifestyle, you work hard to play hard! Which is why our Home Office and Living Room Furniture Sale is so great! You can furnish your living room for your relaxation time, and your home office for getting ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  4. Sink Into a Quilted Rocking Chair

Name:  quilted-rocker-1.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  31.4 KB

Visitors to our new showroom often remark how wonderful it must be to come here every day for work. The beautiful views and hiking trails paired with the cozy interior and friendly faces of the VWS staff are true tonics for the hard work we put in from nine to five.

And let’s not forget how nice it is to gather around after work, open a bottle of wine and sink into a Custom Quilted Vermont Rocking Chair.

Ahh… the quilted rocker.
    Categories
    Furniture
  5. It’s Here: Our 2015 Presidents Day Furniture Sale!

Name:  pres-day.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  57.2 KB

Right now you may be preoccupied placing your Edible Arrangement order or making dinner reservations for Valentine’s Day, but some of the biggest sales events of the year are on starting today! All of the big ticket items on your wish list are on sale. Presidents Day is a retail holiday only second to Black Friday (which is 9 months away).

Traditionally, many Americans take advantage of these discounts to make larger purchases like new cars, electronics ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  6. Buying Fine Furniture Online: Top 3 Tips For A Successful Purchase

Name:  6a00d83452272669e2017616e35892970c-350wi.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  16.7 KB

When I started Vermont Woods Studios seven years ago, most people told me that no one in their right mind would consider buying expensive fine furniture online. But I would. And I figured I was not the only one who preferred researching my purchases on my own rather than being "sold to" in a traditional furniture store.

If you're one of those people too, I'll offer some advice to help with your research. Although we were one of ...
    Categories
    Furniture
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast