View RSS Feed

Bathroom

1. Bathroom Trends to Look Forward to in 2018

The bathroom is now becoming more than a place for hygiene. It has evolved to a space for me-time, relaxation, and beauty rituals. It is just natural for bathroom trends to evolve with the shift. Bathroom décors and furnishings have changed and evolved.

Thinking of renovating your bathroom or in the process of building your home? Here are some bathroom trends to try this 2018.

Lifestyle Bathroom

The bathroom is more than a practical room for cleaning up. It ...
    Categories
    Bathroom
  2. Using Type, Size and Features to Narrow Down Your Bathroom Medicine Cabinet Choices

Name:  sonia_fractal_01C.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  13.8 KB

Before you start your next bathroom remodeling job, ask yourself one important question: “What do I want out of my medicine cabinet?” Most people don’t think enough about this arguably mundane piece of furniture literally hanging out in their bathroom, but it can make the difference between a calm and organized morning and a stressful, disorganized, one.

Choose an Appropriate Installation Type

Companies like Bed Bath and Beyond are really ...
    Categories
    Bathroom
  3. Decorate Your Bath with Imaginative Designer Bath Accessories

Name:  bath_Accessories.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  44.2 KB

Decorate your bath with bamboo vanities accented with silver soap dishes, napkin holders and wastebaskets. Stained wood framing and decorative tiles will bring out the best in these shimmering accent pieces. Use an antique music box with a favorite tune to relax like no other item can. This simple device helps to give a room character and is a means of enjoyment for the user.

Scent and Art

Aromatherapy is another means of accessorizing ...
    Categories
    Bathroom
  4. How Do I Get My Bathroom Tile From A Best Provider?

Name:  glass_Tiles.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  40.4 KB

Like the suitable accessories to match an outfit the perfect glass tile with matching color and design can influence the appearance of the entire space. Whether you are wrapping the whole bath with a glass or using with colored ceramic to spice things up, the glass tile has no alternative.

There are various projects available for you to decorate your bathroom. Fittings with glass tile having different color and sizes will not only change the appearance ...
    Categories
    Bathroom
  5. Get A Sophisticated Style With Elegant Traditional Bathroom Vanity Sets

Name:  Vanity_Sets.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  53.0 KB

These days when modern designs are quite popular, traditional style too is very much in demand. The traditional bathroom vanities have an eternal beauty and this is why they are all time favorites.

It is the luxurious and beautiful traditional designs with delicate hand carved detailing and rich wood finishes that people love to have for their bathrooms. But creating a traditional bathroom can be quite a challenging and difficult job.

Categories
    Bathroom
  6. Choose Ideal Luxury Bathroom Accessories

Name:  bath_accessories.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  40.6 KB

The bathroom is an important part of the home that you step into every morning and evening to get the ultimate rejuvenation.

Thus, it should always be kept spotless and more accommodating in order to offer the most desirable atmosphere. You need to design it with luxury bathroom accessories in order to give the most appealing touch and feel.

There are several kinds of bathroom fittings and accessories that you can choose to use in creating ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast