View RSS Feed

Patio and Outdoor

1. How can I perk up my porch?

Whether your porch is a place to have a cup of coffee, watch your kids play, or dine alfresco on a nice summer evening, it's probably not the first place you think of when considering home repairs and upgrades. But there are several budget-friendly improvements that can make your porch a place to enjoy throughout the year.

Update small details.

Do you notice wobbly railings or faded paint on columns and trim? For a cleaner, more stylish space, consider tightening screws, ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
  2. How can I perk up my porch?

Whether your porch is a place to have a cup of coffee, watch your kids play, or dine alfresco on a nice summer evening, it's probably not the first place you think of when considering home repairs and upgrades. But there are several budget-friendly improvements that can make your porch a place to enjoy throughout the year.

Update small details.

Do you notice wobbly railings or faded paint on columns and trim? For a cleaner, more stylish space, consider tightening screws, ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
  3. Get into the swing of things this summer with a luxe hammock

Name:  lujo-hammock-1.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  23.9 KB

The quintessential dream of summer is to while away an afternoon outside in a hammock: Light breezes, ideally; reading material, definitely; maybe a cold beverage on hand; some laze-around music emanating from a tiny speaker.

After a bit of wistful web surfing, my dream now involves a luxe free-standing hammock from Lujo Living.

Name:  lujo-hammock-2.jpg
Views: 1747
Size:  24.3 KB

The New Zealand-based company - which designs and manufactures top-of-the-line ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
  4. Beyond outdoor furniture

Name:  kettal-pav.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  46.6 KB

With warmer weather upon us, we begin to enjoy the luxury of living outdoors on our portals or patios. With the expansion of all outdoor-appropriate products, our living space can easily be extended outdoors and become just as comfortable and flexible as our interiors. Think beyond outdoor furniture!

An item we find particularly alluring in the marketplace is the outdoor pavilion or structure. They are offered by several outdoor furniture manufacturers ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
  5. Ten Things to Consider Before Buying Your Patio Furniture

Name:  manutti_siena_10.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  43.6 KB

Before you go out and buy all your patio needs, make sure you go through this short course on choosing and buying the correct patio furniture.

In today’s lesson, we will be going through some of the things to consider before buying your new furnishings. Let’s start!

1. The space. Take time to see the space where your new furniture will be situated. Measure the area you are trying to fill, as this will give you an idea of the size of ...
  6. What’s hot in outdoor furniture

Name:  manutti_siena_05.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  54.0 KB

Outdoor living spaces have come a long way from the days when “outdoor furnishings” meant a few inexpensive folding chairs around a flimsy plastic table.

Today’s outdoor chairs might be wrought iron or wrought aluminum, with upholstered seats. The table might be stone or wood or an elegant faux version of either, and would not look out of place inside in the dining room. Add outdoor sound systems, carpets and lighting, and the backyard ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast