View RSS Feed

Mustard Monkey

1. Comfortable chairs for the Comfort Seeking

Name:  2216a2e9-8738-429a-9903-0327dfdfe223.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  10.2 KB

Meet the Odu by Confused Direction

It's all about taking comfort to new levels. You only need to take one look at this chair to instantly appreciate how comfortable it looks and probably is.

The Odu Chair is a comfortable seat that will let you either sit in it in an upright position or lay down in it by simply tilting the seat over.

Odu means "cave" in Hungarian, so we're basically looking at a comfy ...
    Tags: chairs
    Categories
    Living Room
  2. Teak Garden Furniture

Name:  443adc1b-7797-405f-8ec3-0a1fb0b3a495.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  23.6 KB
    Most people enjoy spending time outside during the warm months of the year. Those who have backyards will want to invest in some garden furniture where they and their friends will be able to sit and relax, sip on some lemonade and enjoy a burger right off the grill.

However, choosing the right furniture is important. One of the best options on the market today is teak furniture. It's a beautiful wood and you can find many different styles and options ...
  3. Garden Furniture Fashion Fun

Name:  eda254f1-0e07-4820-b6a5-8740cec4ea06.jpg
Views: 994
Size:  11.2 KB
    But where's the sun ?

With summer firmly on its way, now would seem like as good a time as any to push this product out there.

I'll say right now that we love it, not only is it nice to look at but it's also extremely practical and versatile. In fact it's brilliant and ingenious.

I've used the word ingenious for a particular reason, it makes me feel very clever and it also means original, creative, inventive and nifty. ...