View RSS Feed

Living Room

1. Affordable Modern Furniture

In modern era, there is diversity in furniture designs and styles according to the modern trends of people. The modern people are more conscious of stylish and unique kind of possessions in order to have prominent social status. You can find now much innovative and chic styles and designs of furniture for commercial as well as residential accommodation.

You would be amazed to see a variety of furniture items for your homes, offices, and commercial markets in the affordable prices. ...
  2. A room within a room

Name:  Main-large.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  69.1 KB

The Ball Chair – or Globe Chair as it’s called sometimes – was designed by using one of the most simple geometric forms – the ball. Cutting off a part and fixing it at one point Eero Aarnio comes to a remarkable result – a completely unconventional shaped chair:

A Ball Chair is a “room within a room” with a cozy and calm athmosphere, protecting outside noises and giving a private space for relaxing or having a phonecall. Turning around its own ...
    Tags: chairs
    Categories
    Chairs , Living Room
  3. The Comfort Recliner by American Leather.

Introducing the new line of recliners from American Leather, the Comfort Recliner series!

TAKE YOUR RELAXATION SERIOUSLY.
    We know you love recliners, just not everything about them. So our award-winning engineers embarked on a two-year mission to create the ultimate in relaxation. We’re proud to bring you the American Leather® Comfort Recliner™ featuring a personal, infinite-position system that adjusts to your exact comfort needs. The Infinity System features a back and ...
  4. Designer Living Room Furniture

Now in all fairness I suspect that most people over the age of 40 would rather steer away from the idea of kitting their home out with anything designer, let alone, designer living room furniture. After all the general perception is that the living room is for relaxing in so its needs to be comfortable. I don't know about you, but when I hear the word "designer" I automatically think about something plastic and I have to be honest this something plastic in my mind is about as ...
    Categories
    Living Room
  5. Mantellassi 1926

8 April 1926: a skilful upholsterer, Macario Mantellassi and his son Remo, founded the harmonious industry for upholstered furnishing.
    Since the beginning , for four generation, Mantellassi has had an exclusive attention to detail in the production of upholstered furniture and their correlated accessories, creating collection of sofas and companion chair in leather and fabric of a high degree, as well as high style coordinates.
    The challenge was always to marry the talents and inventiveness ...
    Tags: sofa, uphplstery
    Categories
    Living Room , Upholstery
  6. Restoration Hardware

At Restoration Hardware, you'll explore an exceptionally well merchandised world of high quality textiles, furniture, lighting, bathware, hardware and amusements. These are products of lasting value, classic design and imbued all with a brand that speaks to superb taste and a free spirited individuality.
    In everything we do, our philosophy is simple: We want to surround ourselves with what we love. We want to inspire laughter as well as thought. This is more than ...
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast