View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. How do I get rid of bad smells in my house?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bad smells in my house.jpg 
Views:	2606 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	11301Foul smells aren’t just unpleasant.

They can also signal unhealthy conditions, making it important to find and remove the source as soon as possible.

Whether your furry friends are wreaking havoc on your carpets or you’re catching a whiff of something musty and new, different odors can indicate whether you should sterilize things yourself or call in a professional.

1. Rinse your dishwasher

Eliminate odors and give ...
  2. Which paint colors create a relaxing space?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colors.jpg 
Views:	2068 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	11299Does seafoam green really evoke feelings of renewal? Can periwinkle blue actually lull you to sleep?

Interior designers have long thought that paint color can affect our emotions, and color psychology backs up the hunch.

Here’s a look at the swatches that cultivate a calm and relaxed environment throughout your home.

Soothing blues

From iceberg to deep navy, almost any shade of blue can convey a sense of tranquility ...
  3. 7 Effective Ways to Save Money on a Bathroom Remodeling

​Remodeling a bathroom can be hectic especially on finances. It could easily affect your wallet without you realizing it at first. Common problems in the bathroom can be costly even though we tend to think they are not. However, there are some ways of handling the remodeling so that we enjoy some savings at the end of the remodeling.

The best thing to start is by planning. If you do not plan and decide the things that will be needed at each stage in terms of material and labor, ...
  4. When is it time to replace my carpet?

Eventually, even the best-laid carpets must be replaced. While regular upkeep can increase your carpet's lifespan, most manufacturers estimate you'll need a full replacement after about 10 years. And the signs you need to start shopping around aren't always obvious. Here are a few ways you can tell your carpet is reaching the end.

Stains won't come out

Whether it's from spilled wine or a new puppy, there are some stubborn stains that even professional cleaning can't get ...