View RSS Feed

Woodworking

1. Walnut Wood, Furniture, Trees and Nuts

Walnut wood is one of our customers' favorite woods at Vermont Woods Studios Furniture. It's a strong, durable, dark chocolate-colored wood with fascinating grain-- like swirls, curls and burls.

Recently the most popular designs for walnut furniture have been with natural, organic solid walnut slabs that are huge, heavy and thick. They make incredible dining and conference tables ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  2. Product Concept

Our furniture product using material that comes from broken-down old houses or other sources such as rice barns, school buildings, bridges, cow/buffalo sheds, railway sleepers, ships or other sources that made of teakwood and then to be broken-down as teak component material. These materials are to be used as main material in our furniture production.

The main style or design of our product that we adapt is colonial style, which was a European furniture style in the era ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  3. Reclaimed Teak Only

Reclaimed Teak Only is not just our company motto. Reclaimed Teak is a manifest to what people call with ‘kayu lawas’, which is mainly comes from old teak houses (or from other sources such as old bridges, stables, shed or cow/buffalo house, old ship, etc) with some years than can be categorize as old to be broken down and taken as main components for furniture production, the material are not from new cut-down ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  4. World Wildlife Fund Fired Us Today

I'm trying not to feel too wounded. We got a call from World Wildlife Fund WWF today. I've been a contributing member and ardent promoter of their work since I graduated from college and got my first full time job in 1980. After 31 years of enthusiastic support, they called me today to tell me that I'm not allowed to mention their name on my Vermont Woods Studios Furniture website anymore.
    See... we recently launched a Save the Tiger campaign to raise awareness of the fact that all ...
    Categories
    Furniture , Woodworking
  5. Complete plants for saw mills

Quote Originally Posted by primultini View Post
    Special solutions.

Primultini plans and develops special solutions for unusual productive requirements. The plan leaves from the analysis of the expectations of the customer and it is developed holding account of the technical and human resources of the company. The personalized solutions therefore guarantee the highest degree of efficiency and productivity.

Complete log-processing plants.

Primultini machines are predisposed in order to realize integrated
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678