View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to repair your hammock swing

Name:  hammock.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  22.0 KB

If you love to hang out in the comfort of the great outdoors, and read while the leaves of the trees shade your eyes from the sun’s glare, then a hammock is a perfect addition to your outdoor furniture.

A hammock is typically a sling built from fabric, woven rope or netting, made to be suspended between two points. More often than not, it is used for leisure activities such as resting or sleeping. Being an outdoor fixture, a hammock is subject ...
  2. Solid Wood Furniture Store, Unveils Amish Custom Furniture

Name:  prod_img_571_49822ffb61295.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  18.0 KB

Furniture-lovers rejoice as a new selection of Amish furniture dining tables debuts at Northern Indiana solid wood furniture retailer.

While their dress may be plain and their lifestyles simple, the Amish are no strangers to ingenuity or creative design. Ask the tens of thousands of visitors who travel each year to Shipshewana, Indiana (located in Northern Indiana’s Amish country), and they will tell you that the Amish community has created ...
  3. 15 Amazing Outdoor Furniture Design Ideas

Like any privileged homeowner, I enjoy being able to get out of the confines of my house without having to actually leave it. Breathing in the fresh air, taking in some sunshine, and just admiring the beauty of my surroundings within my property are some of the little things I take for granted.

Part of being able to appreciate all that is having the right set of outdoor furniture. What I have is good but I thought to myself that I could do better. So I did my research and found 15 ...
  4. 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating for Vermont Made Furniture

Name:  6a00d8345.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  24.9 KB

You have many choices when it comes to purchasing fine furniture online. We know if we're going to continue to grow Vermont Woods Studios and accomplish our mission we need to provide you with the best furniture selection, value, quality, shipping, delivery and customer service available. So we're always working on that and measuring our progress.

Our latest customer survey results show that 98% of our customers were very satisfied (rating ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  5. Reclaimed wood furniture

Reclaimed wood furniture made from solid hardwood with beautiful grains and colour variations is a perfect choice to furnish your home.

Name:  Reclaimed wood furniture  3.JPG
Views: 528
Size:  42.7 KB

Feel free to look through our Design Gallery for inspiration or contact us with your own unique ideas for an reclaimed wood furniture. We have an extensive designs to help move your project along.

Sanchi Creations Produce All Types of Reclaimed Wood Furniture & Industrial Factory Furniture with Low ...
    Categories
    Furniture
  6. Interior Design Tip: When You Redesign, Start with the Furniture Layout

Name:  76815pm5lwnmvxk.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  14.4 KB

It’s a plain fact that your home will go through a couple of redesigns. It’s human nature. As we grow and change, our relationship with our surroundings does as well. It’s necessary that our surroundings shift to reflect our growth as people, both mentally and physically.

When you decide it’s time for a total home makeover, start with the furniture layout. Although it might be an afterthought in daily life, furniture is a remarkably ...
    Tags: home decor
    Categories
    Home Decor