View RSS Feed

Home Decor

1. Outdoor Decorating Tips

Name:  4929612zhafsgj0.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  18.2 KB

Although the weather wasn’t so great for the Northeast recently, most of the country is gearing up for summer. And if summer means anything, it’s more time spent outside, so start thinking about how you’ll decorate the outdoors!

If you’ve got the space, try to set up a table and chairs outside. And by that I mean something adequate that you could share a meal on. There’s nothing quite as relaxing as eating dinner ...
  2. Things You Shouldn’t Keep in Your Bedroom

Name:  61688ti0f5o65dh.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  14.7 KB

A bedroom is a place for relaxation. Here are a few things you shouldn’t keep in your bedroom.

Assorted Clutter

Your bedroom is not a storage space. Keep it that way. Don’t let random junk accumulate and definitely don’t let it block the path from your door to your bed. The last thing anyone wants to do at 3 in the morning is navigate a dark minefield on their way to the bathroom.

Work

Your brain comes ...
    Tags: home drcor
    Categories
    Home Decor
  3. Find Your Style with Custom Furniture

Name:  ID-10026275.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  12.8 KB

Style is more than just a word. It’s a concept that encompasses everything having to do with a person’s outward exertion of their personality, their habits, their hobbies and pretty much everything that makes them unique.

We try to wrap the word ‘style’ in limits by categorizing it – haute, contemporary, traditional, modern, colonial – but the truth of what style actually is goes far beyond anything that our limited vocabulary might be able ...
    Tags: home decor
    Categories
    Home Decor
  4. Dress Up Your Furniture

Name:  dress-up-your-furniture.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  48.0 KB

At Contempo Space, we offer custom design options to make a piece that’s fit to be absolutely you. But you can actually take it a few steps further. There’s no reason that the custom process needs to stop with us. There are a myriad of things you could do to your furniture as well, to help create a custom look that can change with seasons, events, or just how you’re feeling.

First and foremost, remember that we are not talking about modifying ...
    Categories
    Home Decor
  5. Find Your Decorating Style

Name:  bookcase.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  31.0 KB

When decorating your home, experts say use pieces that match your style. Now, this is great advice. Creating a space that reflects your style is important in making a space into your space. But the big question many of us have is, how do I know, what my style is?

Recently, I saw a home design show featuring Nate Berkus. Nate was designing his New York City apartment. The focus of this renovation was a living room with statement bookcases. Nate ...
    Categories
    Home Decor
  6. Mirror, Mirror On The wall…Thank You For Making My Living Room The Most Charming

Name:  MIRRORS-52.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  30.4 KB

Everyday, whether it is our bathroom mirror or rearview mirror and for women our compact mirror we all look into mirrors. Mirrors are an essential part of all of our lives. In Interior Design, Mirrors are equaling as important to our living space as they are for their functionality.

Done correctly, mirrors become something more than you look into but something that you actually want to look at and admire. Decorative mirrors used in a small space ...
    Tags: mirror
    Categories
    Home Decor
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast