View RSS Feed

Patio and Outdoor

1. Is It Possible To Make Polywood Furniture Assembly Instructions Interesting?

OK-- we introduced our new line of Polywood recycled plastic outdoor patio furniture this Spring. Unlike our solid wood furniture, Polywood furniture is shipped in a box via UPS and it must be assembled by our customers.
    Several customers have asked how difficult it is to assemble the polywood pieces and we wanted to respond to that. It's actually pretty easy but we didn't want ...
  2. Top 5 Ways to Go Plastic Free

Since we've been offering our new line of recycled plastic outdoor furniture, I've been learning more about plastics pollution and trying to figure out how Vermont Woods Studios Furniture can help reduce it.

I came across a list of Top 10 Ways to Go Plastic Free in-- where else-- the Plastic Free Times. Here are 5 of those ideas:

* BYOBottle- ...
    Categories
    Patio and Outdoor
  3. Recycled Plastic Makes Durable, All Weather Outdoor Furniture

Isn't it ironic that most things made of plastic are used only once and then thrown into the trash, although plastic itself is a material that lasts forever-- that the Earth simply cannot digest? In fact, scientists tell us that every bit of plastic that has ever been created still exists, except the small amount that has been incinerated (which has become toxic air pollution).
    It's probably ...
  4. Vermont Handcrafted Furniture: Watch Our New Video and See How It's Made

Many thanks to filmmaker Luke Stafford of Mondo Media for creating a beautiful, professional video about Vermont Woods Studios Handcrafted Furniture.

The video features two of our favorite woodworkers: Chad Woodruff of Vernon, Vermont and Greg Goodman of Brattleboro, Vermont.

Luke visited both of their studios and filmed them in action. Chad was making pieces for his line of mission-craftsman style furniture and Greg was working on a live edge wood slab table made ...
  5. PlasTeak Outdoor Patio Furniture: Faux Teak That's Better Than the Real Thing

We've been carrying our new line of polywood recycled plastic outdoor patio furniture for a couple months now. We've got a lot of different colors and styles but the one that's charging ahead faster than all the others is PlasTeak.

Do you like teak furniture? I love it. I think we've been trained by the furniture industry to see teak as the quintessential luxury outdoor ...
  6. Kids Indoor - Outdoor Furniture

Our Indoor-Outdoor Kids Furniture Collection is super durable, maintenance free. These pint-sized Adirondack chairs and picnic tables were rated best in quality for outdoor childrens furniture. Relax and watch the kids enjoying these colorful, high quality poly wood tables and chairs, knowing they are virtually indestructible (with a lifetime guarantee). Our EverWood outdoor furniture Kids Collection brings super durable outdoor furniture that not only looks beautiful but is made to last and give ...
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast