View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Guide To Buy The Right Composite Fitted Door For Your Home To Ensure Safety

Name:  firstclass-doorinformation.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  40.4 KB

Are you planning a home construction or interior redo and looking for durable and long longing door options? Undoubtedly you will be confused among various materials and style of doors available in the market. As a matter of fact, some people easily get carried away with the stylish and elegant looking doors and forget about the safety part. The basic function of doors is to provide protection the house from intruders, thieves and weather conditions to the inmates ...
  2. Enter - A New Look for Your Foyer!

Entryways are not just for passing through. No matter the size of your foyer, it can be both a welcome into your home as well as space to use creatively for your own lifestyle. Calling cards used to be left on the hall table furniture when people visited. Now the tables are turned to some extent, and your entrance is a special way to welcome family and friends home and introduce newcomers. Here are some new decorating and furniture ideas – from classic to contemporary – to make your foyer ...
    Tags: chest, foyer
    Categories
    Furniture , Home Decor
  3. Reflections on Mirrors

I’ll admit it, I am a decorating fanatic. I love to talk decorating—anytime with most anyone. But most especially, I love browsing for inspiration in magazines and on websites. There’s just a special thrill I get when I see a look I want to recreate or a piece of furniture or fabric I need. (Yes, I said “need,” not “want,” that just illustrates my obsession!) My current fave? The Antonella floor mirror. But wait, I’m getting ahead of myself.

Name:  638-Antonella-floor-mirror.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  34.7 KB

Antonella
    Categories
    Home Decor
  4. Ten Things to Consider Before Buying Your Patio Furniture

Name:  patio.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  34.1 KB

Before you go out and buy all your patio needs, make sure you go through this short course on choosing and buying the correct patio furniture.

In today’s lesson, we will be going through some of the things to consider before buying your new furnishings. Let’s start!

1. The space. Take time to see the space where your new furniture will be situated. Measure the area you are trying to fill, as this will give you an idea of the size ...
  5. Beds to Purchase

Majority of the people today see the bed for sleeping and relaxing. Personally, I think your bed is your best friend. It caresses you, when you’re lonely and alone. It catches your tears when you cry. It comforts you when you’re cold. It’s also a witness to your happy moments, such as talking to your crush over the phone while you lie flat blushing.

All of these can be done with your regular bed. But imagine doing them with these awesome beds:

Snuggle bed
    Name:  mattress.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  19.4 KB
    Categories
    Bedroom
  6. Why You Need To Use Teak For Your Outdoor Furniture

Name:  teak3.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  40.7 KB

If you are looking for the best wood material for your outdoor furniture, it’s time to talk about teak.

Teak has always been a symbol of prowess and royalty. In the 7th century, it had been the staple furniture material for the rich and the powerful. It was even used to build ships conducive to worldwide explorations.

Why should you use teak for your outdoor furniture?

1. Durability

The durability of teak ...